9- Defeat Captain Kuro/Usopp Joins Us!

Kurahdol was laying on the ground after having his claws snapped. He was motionless, probably from the shock. They seem like heavy duty metal, one that won't break. It's no wonder he won't get up and fight. The men below us were more than scared and shocked out of their minds. I could smell their fear from here.

"That guy... He broke Captain Kuro's Cat Claw!" Yup, heavy, unbreakable metal that was snapped off like a toothpick.

Luffy's smug grin grew wider. "That only leaves five of those weird swords left!" He taunted and Kuro shook, holding his head with the useless glove. He slammed the rock on the ground next to him. Kuro started to get up slowly. If he can still stand, even with me almost tearing out his spine, then he can still fight. But I know his fancy footwork, so I can counter it.

"Scratch him up and defeat him, Captain Kuro!" One shouted from below.

"Hey, that name is taboo now." Another corrected him.

"I think him name in the village is Kurah- something." They contemplated. Really guys? Really? In the middle of a fight?

"Kurah-san then." A fat one said.

"Kurah-san! Get him!" Everyone shouted in unison. I sweat dropped. Really?

I almost didn't hear what Kurahdol said. "Be quiet, you!" He got up a bit more and I saw blood running down his face. They heard him, though. All the shouting stopped in less than a second. "I'll come and exterminate every last one of you later." He got up and I saw his reflection on his blades. He looked terrible! "Jango too, of course!" He added in with a click of his good claws. That's just wrong. He was the only one who really followed directions, not that I'm defending him or anything.

"Why us?!" They cried.

"Please stop joking around, Captain Kuro!"

"It's still not too late for us to attack the village, right?!"

"And if Captain Jango gets her to write her will, the plan would still work!"

He separated his blades, making them slide together. "You need not worry about the plan; your corpses will be enough for me to place the blame on you." My mouth opened slightly. He never planned to keep them alive because they know the real Captain Kuro is still alive.

"I never intended for you to leave this village from the start." He reiterated for me. "I can't have people who know I'm alive exist."

"You can't be serious!" They backed away, appalled by what he said. "Then you planned to kill us from the very start?!"

"That's right." He confirmed. "Since three years ago, when I was still known as Captain Kuro, it was all part of my plan!"

"Man!" Luffy exclaimed. "You guys are all dumb! You're such an uncool pirate group!"

" 'Uncool'?" Kurahdol pushed his glasses up. "Pirate groups are nothing more than a collection of social outcasts." I'll remember that the next time we face someone, see if his theory is true. "Without plans, what can they possibly do?! Every last one should shut up and follow my plans! Crew members are loyal pawns to the captain!"

"Whether my men live or die is all up to my orders as a leader." Can we kill him yet? "No matter how powerful the obstacle, they simply need to stand up to it and die for my plan." Luffy disagreed. It was written all over his face. Kurahdol saw this and was slightly confused. His cool, undivided stare was intimidating him. "This is how pirates are! Don't talk down to me, traveler boy!"

Hn! He's in for an earful.

"No matter how many hundreds or thousands of men follow you as their captain, you'll never be better than Usopp!" Ouch! Burn! Take that, Kurahdol! Go Luffy! Everyone below us gasped in pure terror as to what could happen next.