36~ Fiery Confession

Mira

"Colors Trap: Betrayal Black." I stared down at Luffy's feet. What I thought was his shadow turned out to be a symbol. "Touch the black paint, and you'll want to betray your friends, no matter what they say."

"Well, that's just great!" I huffed. "First, my strange day started out with giants, followed by a weird wax man, and now paint?! What's next?! Is a giant fireball of doom gonna rain down upon us?!"

I sighed and shut my eyes. "I'm getting a headache..."

"I don't understand!" Nami fought against the wax. "What does she mean? What happened?! Explain!"

"She's a 'realist painter' who can even create real colors of emotion," Vivi explained. "Her refined sense of color can manipulate people's minds through the use of her paints."

Zoro twitched. "Manipulate?! That's not good!"

"He already has a weak mind!" I whined as I thought of a way to get Luffy off the paint.

"Then doesn't he need to just get away from the paint?" Nami asked. "Luffy! Get away from there!"

"No, don't!" Vivi cut her off. "Luffy-san! Whatever you do, don't ever leave that black circle! I'm begging you!"

I get it now! "Yeah! Just stay put! Don't you dare get out of that circle!"

"Vivi! Mira?! Why?!" Nami shouted at us in confusion.

"We don't want you to save us!" Vivi ignored her.

"Yeah, we don't need you!" I added.

"No." Luffy stepped backwards out of the black symbol.

"I get it," Zoro said beside me. "You made him do the exact opposite of what you said."

Luffy snapped back down to reality. "HUH?! I-I was kinda weird just now!"

"Luffy-san, hurry!" Vivi cried out.

"Just avoid the black circle!" He took a step to the side at my words.

"Alright!" He readied his arm. "I'll save you right now!"

I watched as Miss Golden Week pulled out her paintbrush and flicked paint at Luffy. Tears welled up in his eyes and a huge grin lit up his face.

Then he lost it. "B-but never mind guys! I just wanna laugh!"

This is hopeless...

"What?!

"Why?!"

"Now what?!"

"Colors Trap: Laughter Yellow." She pointed her brush at Luffy as he rolled on the ground. "You know you're not supposed to move."

"Now it's on his clothes!" Nami pointed out. "Luffy! Hurry up and take off your vest!"

"Never mind that!" He said around fits of laughter. "I just feel like laughing!"

"This isn't good." Zoro sighed. "If the wax keeps raining down at this rate, we won't last another minute."

I went to say something but was cut off by Karoo and Usopp returning. Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine were right behind them. They ran around the battle ground, Karoo and Usopp screaming like babies.

I sighed. "Well, it's hopeless..."

"Did you guys just come here to play?!" Zoro snapped at the running pair as Luffy held his sides in laughter. Karoo ran right into Luffy, the other two trampling him.