32~ We're Taking Vivi to Alabasta

Mira

And I was worried about Zoro and I taking on two Devil Fruit users. Luffy and Zoro took care of them as if they were nothing. In just one second, they had the two agents thrown into buildings. They won't be getting up any time soon.

Vivi stared in disbelief. "H-how... that's twice now!"

I let out a gust of air through my nose and smiled. "That's our captain and right hand man you're talking about. I'll admit, I was a bit worried at first, but then I remembered all the things we did to get to this point. Buggy, the revived Captain Kuro, Don Krieg, Arlong, Marine Captain Morgan, all those guys were taken down very quickly by this crew."

"N-no way..." She stared wide eyed at Zoro and Luffy as they turned to get back to their interrupted brawl. "You guys took down all of them?!"

"Yup." I nodded and popped the P. "Piece of cake."

"Amazing..." The two before us grunted and screamed at each other during the fight. I just shook my head at the two of them.

"That doesn't even begin to describe how powerful those guys alone are." I crossed my arms and relaxed, knowing this would be over soon.

Thee two fighters pulled away suddenly, their muscles bulging. I squinted a bit and tipped my head to the side. Well, that's new. Raw power and strength rolled off their bodies. It became tangible and I could see the ripples filling the space around them. They clenched their joints and muscles once more, their jaws locked.

"What strength!" Vivi tightened her hold on Karoo's reigns. I glanced over to her. She was shaking slightly.

"Hey," She glanced down at me. "There's no need to be afraid. None of this is directed at you. We're trying to save you, remember?"

"Right..." She gulped and focused back on the two. "Rescue me..."

I faced the two knuckle heads once more. I'm betting this will end in a draw.

Energy crackled in the air as the two of them let out battle cries, ready to come together once more. Yeah, it'll be a draw.

My eyes widened. Then again, maybe not.

"Knock that off!!!" The force behind the punches sent both Zoro and Luffy face first into the dirt.

I stood from my spot and dusted myself off. "Thank goodness that's over. I thought this would drag on all night."

"What the heck are you guys doing?!" Nami demanded as she placed her fists on her hips. "It's a good thing you managed to keep the girl safe! You almost let a billion berries get away from us!"

Zoro and Luffy twitched on the ground, unable to move. "Understand?!" She stood over the two and lifted them up by their collars.

"And Mira!" I stood at attention. "Why the hell didn't you stop them?!"

"I wanted to see how this would play out, Nami." I stared back at her. "I stood by Vivi the entire time and not once did anything get close to her. I knew those two could take care of the agents, so I let them duke it out."

"Honestly..." She sighed.

"What's going on here?!" We brought our focus to Vivi. "What are you talking about? Why did you save me?"

Zoro and Luffy were still glaring at each other, shaking with unbridled rage. As Nami spoke, they gave each other small kicks and punches. "Right! We were gonna talk about that! It's like this: Won't you make a contract with me?"