20~ I Have a What?

20~ I Have a What?

Mira

I'm.... So..... Bored..... Ever since we left Nami's island, we've done nothing really that exciting. Sanji did hold me over the edge of the boat so I could catch fish, and, yes, I was wearing shorts this time. Damn pervert Sanji... When I was getting the fish, I was nearly eaten by a bigger fish as I took his meal.

I don't need to say anything else about the bigger fish, though. Most of it is sitting in Luffy's stomach.

So, that's got to be the only thing that's brought some sort of life into this dull trip.

An idea popped into my head and the wheels started turning. Ever since I saw Kurohadol, I haven't practiced his Pussy Foot move thing he made up. Well, since I have some free time, I might as well start now!

I made my way toward the kitchen to see if Sanji was around. I peeked in through the window and smiled. There he was, cleaning the pots and pans from breakfast. I opened the door and he looked up.

"Mira-chan~!" He swooned. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

"Yeah!" I nodded. "I wanna show you something." I closed my eyes and took a ready stance like Kurohadol.

"You can show me anything, Mira-chan!" I opened an eye. "All of you, if you like!"

I shuddered and stood, slowly backing a way a bit. "No, no, Sanji. That's not what I meant..." I gulped. "I wanted to show you something else. Do you remember when-" But I stopped myself, remembering that he joined us after we helped Usopp.

"Hm?" He leaned forward a bit. "Remember what?"

"Ah! It's nothing!" I lied. "Whoops! Look at the time! Gotta run!" I raced out of the kitchen and slammed the door on Sanji's love struck face. His lips twitched as he slid off the window and onto the floor. "Whew... That was close."

Usopp might know what I'm talking about! I'll go find him and show him what I can do.

I scanned the deck with my eyes and found him sitting on the back of the deck with a chemistry set, Nami close by him reading the paper, Luffy sitting on the railing.

I skipped up behind him and jumped, my feet barely missing a vial. "Hey, Usopp!"

"Eee!" he squealed as he caught one of the test tubes he was holding. "Mira, don't do that!"

"Ehehe... Sorry. I just got excited 'cause I wanted to show you something."

"Huh?" He questioned. "Show me something?"

"Yeah!" I beamed. "Remember when we were fighting Kurohadol?"

"Yeah...?"

"Remember his really fast foot-work with one of his moves?"

"Yeah...?"

"Well, I've been practicing that move and I wanted to show it to you!" I lied smoothly. I haven't had the chance to really practice. I just know I'll get it and master it in one shot.

"Okay..." He sighed as he focused on the test tube and me. "Let's see it."

"Okay..." I took in a deep breath to calm myself and got into the stance once I'd backed away from his little lab. Soon, my feet were a blur as they danced across the floor in a small area. In the blink of an eye, I was on the other side of him.

"Look, Usopp!" he awed at me. "I've got it! Look! Now I'm over here!" I was behind Nami. "And here! And over here! Here! Now look over here! Look, I'm- falling! ACK!" My foot hit a wet spot on the deck and I face planted with the deck. "O-o-ouch..."