Murasakibara x Reader

"(Name)-chin." "Hmm?" You turned to look at your best friend.  "Did you bring any sweets?" "Yes, but they're for practice... So show up or you don't get any!" "Aww, but (Name)-chin."  "No buts, just do it Atsushi!" You sighed and pushed the giant towards class.  I'll give you one at lunch too if you actually stay awake in class.  Alright (Name)-chin.  You smiled at the tall boy and opened the door to class directing him to his seat next to yours and Himuro's.  You sat down and pulled out a notebook and pencil, along with old notes and practice problems.  You sucked at math so you needed all the practice you could get. You felt a hand grasp your shoulder, and another hand reached over your shoulder and pointed to the problem in your notebook that you were stuck on.  "You move the x over here, and multiply this whole side by three, and since you have two left over you divide the equitation in half."  You looked at your paper and then up at the male.  "H-Himuro, you scared me." You made a pouty face, and wrote down what he said. "Muro-Chin, you're too close to (Name)-chin." "A-ahh, sorry Atsushi." You giggled and rolled your eyes at the two boys.  "Come on you two, there is enough of me to go around." "But, (Name)-chin is only mine.~" Atsushi rubbed your head, messing up your hair in the process. "Atsushiiii... You messed up my hair again..." The gentle giant leaned down and gathered you in his arms.  "I'm sorry (Name)-chin.  I can't help it you always look so cute." You blushed lightly and wiggled in his arms.  "Atsushi, not in school! Go sit down before we get into trouble." "Aww, but (Name)-chin you're so warm and comfy." He buried his face in your hair and sighed happily.

After a few minutes the purple headed boy got hungry and let go of you to munch on his snacks.  The teacher walked in and everyone went to their seats, and waited for the lesson to start.  Atsushi continued to munch and Himuro took notes.  As for you, you just stared at the board pretending to pay attention and doodling in your notebook.  "(Name)... (Name)... (Name)!" You jumped a little in your seat and looked up at Himuro, and Atsushi. "Y-yes?" "Class is over, we can go now." "O-oh, right..." You gathered your belongings and stood up, following them out of the room and into the cafeteria.  You sat across from the boys, eating your box lunch quietly.  They chatted on about basketball and food.  "(Name)-chin, I stayed awake in class you have to give me sweets now." "Hmm?" You looked up from your food and at Atsushi.  "You said I could have sweets if I stayed awake.  Did you forget?"  "W-what! I'm sorry Atsushi!" "(Name)-chin, you should give me more because you forgot." You were rummaged through your bag looking for the box.  But of course it wasn't there.  "A-Atsushi... I left them in my locker..." "Aww, (Name)-chin, you're so mean." "I'm sorry! I'll go get them now.  You two just stay here."  You smiled and packed up the small amount of food you had left.

You ran down the hall, careful not to trip yourself in the rush for your locker.  You stopped in front of the small box, out of breath.  Opening it up You grabbed the containers filled with chocolate chip cookies.  Your shoes were a little squished from the weight of the cookies.  Deciding just to check while you were there you pulled out your phone from your right shoe and checked your messages.  There was one from your mom saying that she had eaten all the cookies you had saved, and that they were very good.  You giggled and continued reading.  The rest of the message was about how she had to stay late for work and she was really sorry she couldn't make dinner like she planned.  You smiled gently down at the phone as if your mom could see you, and put the device back in your shoe.  You locked up and made your way back to the cafeteria. 

You walked back not in as much of a hurry as before.  You still had thirty minutes left in the lunch break.  You balanced the cookies in your arms still holding your bag.  There were some people in the hall, but not many.  A couple boys were standing by a window talking about something, but they got quiet as you got closer.  You moved to avoid running into them, but of course they had to grab you.  "Oiy, where do you think you're going?" "Back to lunch, where else!?" You snapped at them.  "Oooo Miss Basketball Manager is getting feisty." "Shut up and let go of me!"  You tried to get free without dropping anything.  "Aww, but Miss Manager, we wanted to talk to you." "I'm busy, leave me be."  They ignored your remark and kept talking.  "How come the basketball team gets such a pretty Manager, and then the Rugby team gets some second year underdeveloped nerd?" You scowled and tried to pull away again.  "And whats this, you made them cookies too! Agh, you turn me on without trying.  A women that can cook, is smart, and look at those knockers! I mean your perfect, right boys?"  The other guys with him nodded and laughed at his comment, you were disgusted.  I mean why wouldn't you be.  "I've had enough let me go before I report you!"  You yanked and pulled with no avail. 

There was murmuring from other students, but it didn't seem like anyone was going to help.  You were frustrated and just wanted those boy to disappear.  Your were tearing up, the salty drops threatened to overflow, but you wouldn't give them the satisfaction of seeing that.  You hung your head, trying to ignore them, so they would just leave.  "Don't touch (Name)-Chin or I will crush you." You looked up at the familiar voice, and started to silently cry.  The tears feel, maybe it was from relief, or now that he was here it felt safe to.  Either way, the boys let go and pushed you down to distract Atsushi.  "(Name)-chin, you okay?"  You wiped your eyes, mumbling you were fine under your breath.  He pulled you up to your feet.  Still a little shaky you picked up your stuff from the floor.  "Thank you Atsushi..." "Mhm." He ruffled your hair and munched on a couple of the cookies on the walk back to the cafeteria.  "I can't let anyone else mess with (Name)-chin. I would have to crush them, even Muro-chin."  You blushed and laughed softly.  "You can't crush Himuro, we need him on the team!" "Fine... Only cause (Name)-chin says so."