Uta x Reader

"Oiy (Name) it's not very safe to be out here at night." You jumped surprised by the familiar voice behind you. "Uta, please don't sneak up on me like that." "Sorry, you should know better by now." "Shut up, I'm perfectly capable of walking down the street alone." "But what if a ghoul came to snatch you away from me? Then what would we do?" "We? I'd probably be dead if that happened. You know how they are." The whole conversation you never turned to look at the pierced man beside you. You two walked like this for awhile talking about random thing. Mostly Uta complaining about you walking alone, and you reassuring him you were fine.

You finally stopped in front of your apartment. A small run down building with the bare necessities. A drug dealer next door and a prostitute upstairs. That kinda area was were you had to stay. You didn't have much money and you had to go to work everyday to keep what you had.  You turned towards the dark haired man and smiled. He reached up and pinched your checks making you giggle and swat  his hands away playfully.  "Uta? Did you get another piercing?" You leaned closer just noticing the slight redness around his ear. "I get new piercings all the time." "I know but they never turn this red, it's like they heal over night or something." "It's cause I haven't eaten anything lately." "Eating doesn't heal people...overnight...." You took a step back, a little shocked at the thought that crossed your mind.  "Uta, what aren't you telling me?" "Hum, do you really wanna know (Name)?" "Y-yes I wanna know!" "I'm a g-h-o-u-l~ I haven't eaten you, so that's proof I'm good." "No it's not, how do you eat!? Just because you haven't eaten me doesn't mean anything!" "I guess your right." His eyes started to change into the black and red that everyone was told to avoid. But you didn't feel scared.  "Why wouldn't you tell me!? You're, you're... Such an ass!"

You tugged your fingers through you (Hair Color) locks, sitting at the back of Uta's mask shop. It had been two years since you found out about his 'secret'. You watched as he measured and prodded at Ghoul after ghoul. You watched his tattooed and pierced body work in the dim lighting of the shop. You watched, and watched. That was all you could do. If you were caught the others wouldn't only kill you but Uta too. That's what you thought at least. You had contacts made turning your eyes to the red and black color which covered your natural (Eye color)eyes. That was the most blending you could do. 

"Boo." You jumped a little startled from your thoughts. "U-Uta... Don't scare me like that." You puffed up your checks and he pinched them playfully. "I wanna see your eyes take those out." "I can't take them out what of someone else comes in. I already smell like a human." "I'll close for the night, just take them out." He whined at you till you complied with his wants. "Fine! But you have to stop whining." "Okay~" You took off the contacts and blinked away the tears in your eyes. The dark haired man made his way back over to you and pushed his forehead against yours. The proximity made your face heat up as you looked into his tattooed eyes. "Y-you're too close..." You kissed his nose and pulled away from him, putting more distance between you two. "(Name) I was still looking." "You can look again later!" You stood up from your spot and gently pushed him aside. "I'm going to go eat, you go eat too." He grabbed your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours. "Will you draw me a bath while I'm gone." You sighed and flicked his forehead. "You just wanna see me naked you perv." "That's my secret, I won't tell."

It was hard living with Uta. The constant in and out of the other ghouls scared you sometimes. When Uta was too busy with another, you'd have to give masks to their owners. They always made a face that said 'I know what you are, but also that can't be.' It left you wondering when your last day be, soon, or not. But then again it was easy to live with him. There was always someone to talk to. New people to meet and you always had to be your your toes. He was creative and always looking to you for ideas. He would come home with a new piercing or tattoo sometimes and you always were so enthralled with the etchings on his skin. All these years and you were never bored. You didn't have to worry about money much anymore either. "Uta, do you need anything while I'm out today?" "You should just stay here today." "But I need food, and were almost out of coffee." "I want to stay with you today, i'll be back soon, I promise." His lips formed into a pout and he rested his head on your shoulder. "Fine..." "Thank you." You smiled and lifted his head off your shoulder planting a kiss on his cheek.

After the groceries were bought and carried home.  You made your way to the bedroom you and Uta shared and plopped down onto the soft sheets. You pulled the pillow on his side of the bed to your chest and inhaled his smell.  I was relaxing to say the least.  Before you knew it you had been wrapped in warm arms and the faint smell of coffee enveloped your senses. The pillow was pulled from your grasp and you were pushed from behind into Uta's chest.  You smiled as you were welcomed into his arms.  You looked up at him, his expression stayed unchanging.  You kissed his chin and then laid your head back against his chest.  He smiled and used your head to rest his head on.  "I love you (Name)." "I love you too Uta." "You don't have to go out tomorrow right?" You laughed into his chest at how childish it sounded when he asked. "Nope i'll be here with you all day."

--------------------------------------------
OML I'm so late to update i'm so sorry!!  Since I last wrote my mom has had a baby, I've gotten tickets to Katsucon (Maybe I'll see some of you there), and now it's Christmas! Merry Christmas or other holiday you celebrate!! This story has gotten so many likes and reads it makes my heart happy! I love that you guys like the stuff I write.  This chapter is sooo OOc I think, and I'm sorry again (I feel like Sakurai with all this apologizing) Thanks as always for reading!!