Kagami x Reader

"Oiy, (Last Name)." "Yes?" You turned to face the red haired male who was approaching you. "Are you coming to watch practice" "I can't, I'm sorry." You placed your hands together in front of your face and smiled apologetically. "I have practice of my own. I promise i'll go tomorrow!" "You lowered your hands and looked up at the taller boy who smacked the top of your head playfully. "You better be there (Stupid Nickname)" "I will be bakagami." I laughed softly and rubbed the spot on my head where he had hit me smiling happily. Kagami smiled back, a light pink dusting his cheeks. "See ya later (Last Name)." You waved as the male jogged off towards the gym, waving behind him. You sighed and walked towards your own practice, swimming.

Changing into your team issued suit, you grabbed you (Fav Color) goggles, and adjusted your (Hair Color) ponytail as you walked over to the girls and guys of the Seirin swim team. "(Name)-Chan!!" The loud voice of your best friend Emi caught your attention. More like dragged it away from you. "E-Emi." "Ahh~ I missed you! You weren't in class this morning and I thought I was going to die of boredom and loneliness!" "I'm sorry... The basketball club needed me so I got excused from my first class..." "EHH!! You're so lucky! I wanna skip class to help bunch of hot guys!" You rolled your eyes and giggled at your easily excited friend. "It's not all fun and games Emi." "Yea, but you still get to be there!" You walked up to the starting block and put on your (Fav Color) goggles. "I'm gonna make you go in my place one day Emi, then you'll see how much work we do." "Huh! Really! I would definitely be seeing. If you know what I mean." You laughed at your friends comment and got into a position to dive. "Sure, I mean it. But you have to beat me first." The whistle blew and you dove in gracefully moving through the water.

It was so natural for you to be in the water. It was exhilarating, yet it made you feel so relaxed at the same time. Your hand hit the wall, and the practice race was over to soon. You pulled yourself out of the pool and took off your goggles. "(Naaammmeee)! Why do you always win!?" Emi puffed up her lightly pink cheeks and pouted. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to lose." "Now I'll never get to see all the hot guys!" "You're so dramatic Emi." You smiled and put back on your goggles. "Now lets finish practice." She nodded in compliance and grabbed your hand, pulling you back over to the pool.

An hour or two had passed. You had changed back into your uniform and brushed out your hair. Sighing you looked at the pink and orange sky. You wanted to talk to Kagami, and apologize again for not going to basketball practice, but he was probably already at home, or almost there. You had soft spot for the hot headed basketball player, that's how you always got roped into helping the team. You didn't mind though... It was fun, and sports of all kind interested you, but you were best at swimming, and Emi was already joining the swim team, so you couldn't refuse her offer when she begged you only days after the entrance ceremony. It was a two for one deal. Walking towards the gate of the school, you started humming enjoying the gentle breeze. You rounded the corner and ran into a wall. No, a person. A wall person? "Ahh, (Last Name). Took you long enough." You looked up at Kagami and scowled. "What do you mean? I didn't ask you to wait... You didn't have to..." "Well I wanted to. It'd be weird walking home without you..." He looked away and you watched him curiously. "Oh would it now?" You leaned to the side so you could see his face. "Aww, Kagami~ You're blushing!" "S-SHUT UP!" You laughed looking up at the male. "Come on lets go home." "Yea, umm but first (Last Name), could we get something to eat. Practice wore me thin. I don't feel like cooking." "Sure. It's a date." You winked playfully at the male who jumped back confused by your words. "Kagami." "Y-Yea?" "Your face is redder then your hair." "Shut Up!" Kagami grabbed your wrist and started to run towards his choice in food establishment. "Oiy! Slow down! Your legs are longer then mine!"

You sat down across from Kagami and happily munched on your fries, occasionally taking sips from your shake. "What did you do at practice today?" The boy turned his attention away from the window and to you. "A scrimmage." "Oh." He looked like he was thinking so I refrained from more questions and sat quietly. "Oiy, (Last Name)?" "Hmm?" You looked up from your drink at the male. "About the thing you said before we got here... Did you mean it?" "Huh, which thing? I talk a lot." His face started to turn shades of red again. "About this being a date..." His voice was lower then a whisper and you had to strain your ears to hear. "Yup!" You smiled happily up at him and ate another fry. "Unless you don't want it to be." "NO!" You jumped a little and got looks from the other tables. "K-Kagami... You're being loud calm down." Trying to suppress a giggle you covered your mouth and stood up. "Come on." You grabbed the tray of trash with one hand and Kagami's hand with the other and walked out of the fast food establishment dumping the tray on the way out.

You walked down the street hand-in-hand. It was silent besides the cicada singing and the occasional leafs rustling. It was warm and the street lights illuminated the road. It felt weird to be holding hands, walking the same path you did everyday, with the same boy. It was a nice weird though. The kind that gave you butterflies that didn't make you want to hurl. You're small apartment building was coming into view and you slowed your walking pace. "(Last Name)? What's the matter?" "I don't wanna go home..." You whined mostly to yourself, but also as an answer to the question you were given. Kagami stopped and patted your head. "I don't want to either, but the sooner we do, the sooner we can see each other again..." He mumbled the sentence and turned away from you again. You smiled and pulled the hot head down to your level and kissed his cheek. "You're right. In this case the sooner the better!" "H-Hey!" You started to run towards your apartment smiling. "You're my boyfriend now you have no say in the matter!" You turned long enough to blow a kiss and see a very flustered boy left in your wake and continued on to your destination giggling. "Wait till Emi hears about this."