19- Um, Houston, We Have A Little Problem Here (nc-17)

Rachael: May 18, 2014

"Do you want to go upstairs?" Josh asked with his lips on my neck as he grinded his hips up against mine.

"No. Just do it here. Please. Oh God Josh I need you so bad," I breathed, running my free hand along his bare back.

I arched myself up, allowing him to unclasp my bra and pull it off my chest. He studied my almost naked body with pure lust in his eyes as I stared up at him. I didn't think twice before I started pushing my panties off my hips. I didn't care that he had a girlfriend. I didn't care that he was my best friend, I wanted - no, I needed this more than anything. Josh pulled my thong down the rest of my legs and threw it to the side where my other clothes were in a pile.

"God you're so fucking beautiful," he uttered before removing his last article of clothing - a black pair of Calvin Klein boxer briefs. I lifted my head up to get a good look at what he had going on downstairs.

"Oh fuck," I threw my head back in amazement when I saw its size. He shot me that heart wrenching smile of his, crawled towards me and started kissing me again. It was all too surreal and I didn't know if I was dreaming or not when I felt him slide into me. He let out a deep groan and held onto me tight as our bodies became one.

My eyes started stinging as the tears filled my eyes. All the alcohol combined with the emotional pain I was feeling that day mixed with the fact that I was sleeping with my best friend who had a girlfriend finally took its toll on me. Or maybe I was crying because seeing Josh go in and out of me was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen. Either way, he stopped and pulled out when he saw the tears roll down my face.

"Rach? Are you ok?" He looked at me with worried eyes, "I'm not hurting you am I? I can slow down."

"No. No, keep going. I'm ok, really," I smiled and Josh held my face in his hands and kissed me a few times before positioning himself to enter me again. He stopped abruptly when he realized that wasn't going to happen.

"Shit," he mumbled to himself, looking down at the space between us, "Um, Houston, we have a little problem here." He looked back up at me with panic on his face.

"What is it?" I asked, lifting my head to see that his erection was gone. "Oh. Ut-oh. It's ok," I laughed, laying back down. I wasn't as drunk as I was earlier in the night, but I was too tipsy to be able to get any pleasure out of this anyway.

Josh: May 18, 2014

Rachael and I moved to the couch and she fell asleep a little while after I lost my stamina. How embarrassing. Everything was going so well too. If I didn't drink so much, we'd probably still be having sex, but alcohol and my penis didn't get along very well. Why did she cry? It killed me to see her cry. I watched her sleep curled up next to me on her couch, wrapped up in the blanket that covered us and traced the contours of her face with my index finger and could imagine doing this every day for the rest of our lives.

If I had any balls a few years ago, she never would have met that douchebag Sam and I never would have gotten together with Hanna. We'd be together and probably on some romantic tropical beach right now. All I wanted to do was wake her up and tell her that I had this need to be with her all the time and that she was on my mind every second of the day, but she looked so peaceful and comfortable laying there in my arms I couldn't bring myself to wake her up. So I just kissed her forehead a few times before I fell asleep.

Rachael: December 13, 2010

"Excuse me Rachael, you have a visitor," Lisa, my receptionist at work, poked her head into my office with a huge starstruck smile on her face as I was finishing an email.

If it's him, I'll scream. I swear. I pushed my desk chair out and let out a huge sigh as I got up, bracing myself for the annoyance that was Josh Hutcherson.

He shot me a sly grin as I walked into the lobby of my office building.

"You look suspicious this afternoon, Joshua. What can I help you with? I know you're not interested in taking out any advertising."

"This is the last time I'm asking. Please will you come with us?" He put his hands together and gave me the ever-convincing sad puppy dog eyes.

"Come on, you need a vacation anyways. Please Rachael? All expenses paid. It's just a week, then you can come home with my parents and Connor."

I looked at this desperate boy standing in my workplace, stopping at nothing to get me to go to Hawaii with him and his parents while he was there shooting the sequel to Journey to the Center of the Earth. After the millionth time of him asking, I finally agreed. I thought he'd do a cartwheel after I said I'd go. My boss wasn't too happy that I was going to be gone for a week, but she thought Josh was hot so she let me go in hopes that I'd hook up with him after a night of drinking too many strawberry daiquiris and come back to spill all the details.

Josh: January 13, 2011

We arrived in Hawaii a couple days ago and my parents, Connor and Rachael got to see some of the sites while I went straight to work on set. We met up for dinner after I wrapped shooting for the day at a great restaurant that was right on the beach. My mom and Rachael sat on the patio after we ate and my dad, Connor and I goofed around in the sand trying to look for crabs.

"Rachael get over here! Look at this!" I called her over to the beach and pointed to a crab that was sitting in a hole in the sand, staring at me with its beady little eyes. She screamed when she saw it staring at her.

"Ewww gross! Get it away!" She closed her eyes and turned her head away from the hole.

"Don't be such a girl! Look at him, he's so cute!" My dad picked the crab up and held it out for her, but she shook her head and kept telling him to get it away. "Hun, look at this thing!" My dad walked it over to the restaurant to show my mom and Connor followed so he could see her reaction.

"Don't be such a baby, Rach. It was just a little crab, it can't hurt you," I told her.

"Are you blind? That thing was huge!"

"That's what she said," I blurted, earning a smack on the arm.

"No, Josh. That joke stopped being funny like 4 years ago."

I looked around and noticed we were the only two on the little beach in front of the restaurant. My parents and Connor were looking at the dessert menu. Rachael looked beautiful in her yellow sundress that brought out the golden tones of her newly tanned skin. You've done this before, say it, just like you practiced. 'Hey Rachael I'm in love with you and we should date each other because we're both single.'

"Hey, Rach?" I choked.

"Yeah?" She turned away from the ocean and smiled at me and I suddenly forgot what I was going to say.

"Uh...lets go put our feet in the water." Chicken shit.

"No, Josh! It's gonna be cold!"

"Are you fucking kidding me? It's Hawaii for crying out loud. You're going in, don't make me make you," I threatened, narrowing my eyes at her.

"You wouldn't," she smiled, shaking her head.

"No? I wouldn't?" I cocked my head to the side, "Get over here!" I ran after her and picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder and put her down in the water.

"Josh!" She whined and kicked water at me.

"Rach!" I replied, splashing her back.

"Josh? Is that you?" I was about to give Rachael an 'I'm sorry' hug when I heard the familiar voice from my co-star, Vanessa. Perfect timing.