16. Completely and Utterly In-Love

Kendall's POV

Without Jake, Blood Moon was useless, they quickly ran off leaving just us and all the dead bodies around. Declan was taken to the pack doctor while I was just standing here in shock. I can't believe Jake had put silver into his system, he could die and I was scared. 

Without him I wouldn't be able to have pups or get married, I wouldn't be able to live because he is my true love and I would die without him. I should have spent every minute with him once I got here but Jake stuffed that up for me because what he had done. I should have let him claim me, we should have mated, why am I so stupid Kendall!

 "Luna, don't think so hard about it. Alpha Declan is a strong one and he is going to pull through this" Jarrod said wrapping his arm over my shoulder.

I started crying and Gracie was howling in pain like crazy.

A lot of our pack members were placing all the dead bodies in a pile, ready to set them on fire. I only noticed 3 people in the pile and that was Jake and my parents.

Only a few people from Declan and Jason's packs died, most of them were from Blood Moon.

"Um you can go and see him if you would like"

I nodded my head and Jarrod picked me up and carried me to the pack doctor.

We got there and saw Declan laying on a hospital bed surrounded by Lottie, Peyton and his dad who I havn't properly met yet.

When Jarrod I walked in, he put me down and  Lottie moved herself and everyone else out so it was only Declan and I in the room.

 I walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. I moved some of his hair off of his forehead and kissed all over his face lightly.

"Declan, please don't leave me just yet. I need you and I, I'm just so scared. Declan, I love you and I promise once you wake up, I will never leave your side. Declan please wake up, I love you"

He stirred a little bit but then went straight back to normal.

"Deckie please wake up for me baby" I pleaded.

"Kendall" Declan's voice said softly.

"Declan? Is that you? Am I dreaming?" I said quickly.

He chuckled and then smiled. He smiled. He's alive, he's fine and he is here with me right now.

 "Declan" I screamed with a massive smile on my face. He smiled and then opened his eyes looking at me intensely.

He slowly lifted his arms open with a painful expression on his face.

"Come here" He said quietly.

"Declan no! I will hurt you more than you are now. You still have some silver in your system"

"Please Kendall, I just want to feel you, to know that this isn't a dream"

I leaned forward and kissed him so softly like if I did it any harder I would break him. A low growl escaped his lips and it was the sexiest sound ever made.

I smiled through the kiss and Declan pulled me on top of him so I was straddling him.

I ran my hands through his hair and he held my bum firmly.

"Declan's awake!" Jarrod yelled. I pulled away from the kiss and turned my head to see a lot of Declan's friends, his family and River.

River ran over to us and plopped herself on the bed.

"River, get off the bed" Jarrod said sternly to his daughter.

I moved off of Declan carefully and layed down next to him with River in between us.

"Jarrod she is fine, I love River, she is the cutest"

"Are you sure Luna?"

"Of course, do you mind Deckie?" I asked batting my eyelashes at him.

"How can I say no to you princess" He said before coughing a little bit.

I giggled and kissed him quickly.

We all talked for ages until Lottie told everyone to leave so Declan could rest a little bit.

"Now that we are alone......" Declan said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"No Declan, you are hurt. I am not doing anything like that with you until you get 100% better"

"No can do princess, I get what I want, and I want you, so bad"

He started kissing up my neck but I pushed him away. I didn't want to get carried away and end up hurting him cause that would hurt the both of us.

"Declan stop"

He pouted his lips and stared at me with the cutest face that I couldn't say no to"

I flung my leg over the cross of his body so I was straddling him again and smiled at him.

He leaned up and tried to kiss me but ended up hurting himself doing it.

"Declan I told you that you would get hurt. Now look at you. I feel so bad now, I should have just said no" I said trying to hop off of him.

"No princess, I am fine. It was my fault. Don't be upset with yourself cause it was my fault okay?"

"I should have said no though Declan"

"Princess it's alright"

"Okay" I said dropping my head down. 

Declan grabbed the sides of my face and looked at my face all over.

"How did I get so lucky?" He whispered to himself.

"I think the question is how did I get so lucky" I whispered to him. His cheeks went a bit red but he tried to cover it up by coughing.

"Aw is the big bad alpha blushing" I cooed pinching his cheeks.

"You are lucky that you are my mate"

"Why?"

"Cause then you would be punished for doing something like pinching my cheeks"

"What about if I want to be punished?" I whispered seductively in his ear.

Where the hell did that come from? I didn't think I was the type of girl to say stuff like that.

"I almost forget something Kendall. I have been wanting to tell you ever since I woke up"

What was it? I was kind of scared and nervous now.

"Don't be nervous, it's not anything bad, the complete opposite actually" He said smiling.

"I am completely and utterly in love with you, Kendall Oakley" He added after a few seconds.

"And I am completely and utterly in love with you Declan Winters"

We shared a gentle and caring kiss after we said our I love you's properly, it was the most perfect moment with my perfect mate.

Vote

Comment

Fan

<3