31. I should have stopped

Kendall's POV

I awoke to find Declan kissing my mark which made me shiver in pleasure. I wrapped my leg tighter against Declan's waist and already felt him going hard.

"Morning" I said innocently.

He kissed me hungrily and roamed my body with his hands. His touch felt amazing on my skin.

We pulled away and we were both panting for air.

"I love you so much" he said.

"I love you too"

He wrapped his strong arms around me and buried his head in my hair.

I started nibbling, kissing and sucking on his neck lightly. Just enough to get him aroused.

He trapped me underneath his body and ripped the shirt I was wearing in half. He licked my stomach all the way down to my belly button and grabbed my panties tightly.

He let go of them and started breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry" he said and then started walking away from me.

"Declan where are you going?" I asked him in only my bra and my panties.

"I need to have a shower" he said hoarsely. I ran up to him and grabbed his hand in mine.

"I'll join you" I said seductively.

We got to the bathroom and Declan pulled his boxers down and I stared at his perfect ass. His ass was actually like perfection.

I quickly got undressed and hopped in the shower with Declan. I ran my hands down Declan's toned chest and I felt him tense under my touch.

"Don't resist it Declan. I know you want me" I whispered into his ear.

He gulped and then turned around so he wouldn't have to face me.

I knew that I wasn't pretty enough for him but that did really hurt. I wrapped my arms around him but he just shoved me off of him.

"Declan you should have told me that you didn't want me before you made me fall in love with you, you jerk!" I yelled at him.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around me and stormed into his room. I got dressed as quick as I could and as soon as I finished Declan hurried into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Kendall wait-"

"No Declan just stop it-"

"No Kendall you stop. I didn't want to do anything because I can't control myself when I'm around you. I didn't want to do anything that you would regret later. I love you too much to lose you. If I lost you I don't know what I would do"

I smiled and ran up to Declan and jumped on him, wrapping my legs around his torso. I hugged the life out of him and kissed him passionately.

"I...love...you...so...much" I said inbetween kisses.

"I love you more" he said looking into my eyes.

I gave him one last kiss before he put me down on the ground.

We both walked to our cupboards and he got dressed into a white singlet which hung nicely off his body and blue denim shorts that went to just above the knee. I had to get changed as well because I just threw on random clothes that didn't match.

I put on a grey shirt with a big cross on it and black tights. I put on my white converses and put one of Declan's jumpers in my bag just in case it got cold.