22. Baby

Kendall's POV

Tears welled up in my eyes at the sight of all those gorgeous model looking girls over Declan.

If he wants to play games then I guess I will have to play as well.

I walked out the back where a bunch of guys were playing soccer and they bowed their heads at me.

I gave them a wave and smiled flirtatiously at some of them.

Two of the guys ran over to me and stood in front of me.

"What can we do for you Luna?" They asked with a smile.

"Well um I was wondering if maybe I could play with you guys" I said while twirling my hair around my fingers flirtatiously and batting my eyelashes.

"Oh yeah um sure Luna" one of the guys said nervously.

I smiled at him and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers together.

We walked over to the place where they were playing at and we started kicking the ball around.

I went to take that ball off the guy that I was holding hands with when I tripped over his foot making him fall down with me.

I landed on the ground with him on top of me and could see his green eyes turn to a dark brown, almost black.

I looked down at his lips and all I could think about was Declan and how betrayed I felt when I saw him with all those girls and he didn't do anything about it when I saw him.

Just as our lips were about to touch he was pulled off of me and Declan stood there looking like he could kill this guy.

"DECLAN STOP!" I screamed when he lifted him up by the neck.

He threw him across the field and the poor guy landed with a thud. I went to run over to him to see if he was okay but Declan grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder.

I started punching his back repeatedly and was crying hardly.

He threw me and I landed on the bed. I'm guessing he got a new door for his room cause we were in his room and the door was shut and locked securely.

"What the hell do you think you are doing Kendall?" He asked angrily.

"What do you think you are doing Declan! I saw you with all those girls over you and then you bloody smirk at me when you look at me. I actually am so disappointed in your right now Declan" I said sadly.

"You said that you wanted space and then you go around kissing other guys! You are mine and mine only! No other guy will touch you, only I can!"

"What the hell Declan! I hate you! When I am with other guys you get all angry and say that I'm in the wrong but then if you are with other girls it's okay and you aren't doing anything wrong! Do you know how that makes me feel? It makes me feel like you are better than me and I'm just here because I have to be. And then when I don't get to wear what I feel comfortable in because apparently only you can see me in it but then-"

He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. Worst thing you could have done at that moment Declan!

I pulled away from him and slapped him hard.

"HAVE YOU NOT BEEN LISTENING TO A WORD I HAVE BEEN SAYING DECLAN! SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU 'LOVE' ME WHEN YOU CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO MY FEELINGS WITHOUT GETTING BORED!"

"Kendall-"

"Save it Declan. I don't want to hear it" I said sadly.

I walked out of the room and slammed the door shut in his face.