1. Lets do this

''I can't believe his coming back I thought I saw the last of him 5 years ago'' I scoffed

''Hey be nice! You've known each other since day one remember??'' my mum calmly said

"yes and those have been thee worst 13 years of my life"

I said whilst walking out of the kitchen.

"Well look whether you like it or not Justin will be landing in a few hours, you'll go pick him up and that's the end of this conversation''

''BUT..'' ''no buts nor butts you will be nice to Justin this summer'' ''OKAY, FINE MUM'' I yelled while running up the stairs.

I sprinted to my room and closed the door, I jumped on my bed and reached for my iPhone I decided to give my bestie Lisa a call.

*phone rings*

''Hey babe what's up?" her enthusiastic voice rang from the other line.

"Argh just thinking of how I'll face him, his so annoying'' ''Boo don't lie we both known you've had a crush on him since we we're like 10'' I blushed and didn't reply ''see, what I mean?'' she said victoriously

''No babe I'm totally over that'' ''Yea right'' ''I'm serious after Roderigo I don't think I can trust anyone again'' I said feeling defeated

''Ah babe I'm...'' ''Don't be, anyway I'll call you when the little twerp gets here ayt?'' ''Okay cool, love ya'' ''love ya hundreds'' I said hanging up.

Justin and I have know each other for like forever, he was born 6 hours before me, our mums have been best friends since high school so it's no coincidence he lives right across the road.

I was basically forced into being his friend, his such an annoying prek. I couldn't do anything with out him trying to out do me.

Maybe now that his a huge pop star he'll be a lot more mature and stop acting like a brat.............

''Isabella, Isabella'' someone said trying to wake me up ''ISABELLA GET UP AND GET READY Justin's plain lands in an hour'' echoed my mums voice

I got up and sprinted to the bathroom but before I got in to the shower I heard her say

''Isa I'll be leaving for Miami, got a lot of business to take care of kay hun?'' ''OKAY WHEN YOU LEAVING??'' ''when Justin lands!" ''What? Mum please don't. I was looking forward to spending summer with you''

''I'm sorrry love I can't do anything about it, but look on the bright side you'll have Justin'' ''Great, just great'' I sarcastically said as the last piece of my clothing fell to the ground.

I stepped into the shower letting the warm soothing water flow through my body washing away the days worrys.

I don't know why I'm so surprised about what my mum said, she's never around, It's always the same old story with her.

I swear somethings I think she cares about her career more than me.

I stepped out grasped a towel dried my hair and body. I put on a ted of mascara, pulled on a pair of black skinny jeans and cropped top (nothing special).

I got downstairs and found my mum waiting with her luggage.

''Lets do this'' I said grabbing a few of her bag then making my way to my Range Rover.

After 30mins of driving we finally arrived at the airport. I gave her one last hug and watched her strat down the lain

''bye mum I'm really gonna miss you'' I whispered to myself, she didn't even say goodbye. I know She's so loving right

She disappeared into the crowd, hmmm great time to go find Justin