8. You look hot part 2

"Okay, that's the smallest shirt I have" he slightly whispered ''okay thanks let me go try it on"

I got up, took the shirt and walked into the bathroom to change. I put the shirt on and it came a little a above my knees and the sleeves were like four inches bigger than my hands. After a couple more minutes of just looking in the mirror, I came out. When Justin saw me he burst into laughter.

''What? It doesn't look that made!" I said a little annoyed with my arms around my waist. "You look like your 5 and pretending to be a ghost" he said in between laughs. I rolled my eyes, then rolled up my sleeves so that you could actually see my hands, I took the bottom of the shirt and brought it up to my waist and finally tied it at my back. I looked in the mirror and I look a lot better than before.

''How do I look?" I asking looking at Justin with one of me greatest poses for him "You look hot, no wait you look great as always" he said walking towards me.

He came closer and closer until he was like a feet away, he put his arms around my waist pulling me towards and I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck.

Justin P.O.V

"How do I look?" she asked posing for me damn she looks amazing, wearing one of MY shirts "You look hot, no wait you look great as always" I started to walking towards her, and before I knew it I had my arms around her waist and she had hers around my neck. I just stared in to her beautiful sparkly brown eyes. I slowly leaned in making our lips touch.

Our lips moved in sync, perfectly as though they were made for each other. I felt firewor.. No I felt nuclear bombs go off as we kissed. Her lips felt so soft. I swear I must have went to heaven and back. I pulled away and placed a little kiss on her cheek

"we have to go back down, I bet everyone's wondering why we're taking so long" I said a little lost in the moment. "Yea, good idea" she broke free of my grasp and started walking out the door, i was right behind her of course.

We got down to find that Rayn and Za had left apparently they had double dates or something so it was just me, Bella, Fredo and Emily mmmmmmhhh this is going to be an interesting night. "What should we do?" Lisa said looking over at Bella she slightly bet her lip and said "how 'bout a movie" we all nodded and I picked out Final Destination 5. Bella gets scared easily so this will be a great way to get her into my arms. Yeah I know I'm slick right.

Lisa and Bella both went to get the snacks ready so I went up to fetch a few pillows and blankets.. Bella and I obviously sate together so that left Lisa with Fredo.

Half way through the movie Bella was already hiding under the blanket we shared, she rested her head on my chest. Damn how I just love holding her, I love protecting her and making sure she's safe. I'm in love with her and I honestly don't know how to let her know.

Lisa's giggling interrupted my thoughts I looked up to find her and Fredo making out, wow, uhm? He did say he was into her ;]

So we basically spend the rest of the night playing games, watching more movies, ate then went to bed. Lisa and Fredo slept in my guest room, so Bella and I slept in my room