9. We need to talk

The next morning I woke up with Justin's arm around my waist, I looked at the clock it was 6 a.m. Justin looks so sweet when he sleeps. I really don't know what's wrong with me, after the kiss I feel all weird around him, I know I love him, but now his actually giving me butterflies??

I know we kissed but I truly don't think he even likes me, maybe his just being nice. I gently took his arm off me and headed for the shower. (Remember Lisa and I went shopping yesterday so I have everything I need.)

I brushed my teeth and jumped into the shower. I let my hair dry its self whilst I looked for an outfit I picked a white silk tube top, with a pair of pink shorts, I wore my new white and pink Converse high tops.

I put on a Little eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow. I felt like dressing up today, don't judge me. I went downstairs and realized I was the only one awake. It was already 7:45 so I decided to make breakfast

I made sponge cakes, bacon, eggs, pancakes and toast. I finished at around 8:30 whilst I was setting up the table Lisa and Fredo came running down the stairs. "hmmm that smells good" groaned Fredo "mmmmmmmmmmhh I have to agree with you babe"

I rolled my eyes "Good morning to you too, you cows..... Waitt did you just call him babe? Are you two?"

Lisa just smiled and nodded her head. I screamed and gave her a huge hug. Fredo was just laughing like an idiot.

"what's wrong with you?" I asked "It's just weird seeing you like this" he kinda whispered that part

"What why?" "Well when we were small you weren't a morning person at all, you used to scream and shout at us if we disturbed you and ow your making breakfast" We all laughed. I heard someone coming down the stairs, I looked up to see Justin

Justin's P.O.V

Fredo woke me up, I looked besides me to find that Bella was gone, she was probably downstairs wow, she has sure grown she usually isn't a morning person

I got up brushed my teeth, hoped into the shower and then put on a pair or black skinny jeans, white t with Red and black Muska Supras and my New York Yankees New Era snapback with a red G-shock ''glide'' watch.

I went downstairs and saw everyone was already there. I scanned the room for Isabella. God I love her so much, whenever I see those beautiful eyes, her smile, her voice, her laugh, her amazing body just sends shivers down my spin. I love the way she hugs me, and her lips? Her lips are just perfect.

I just want to grab her face and crash my lips into hers. there really aren't enough words to describe her. But will she ever Love me the way I love her? Will she ever think of me as more than a friend?

She saw me walking down the stairs so she came over and gave me a hug, that's when I saw what she was wearing, my jaw dropped she noticed this and teased "like what you see?" I smirked and held her waist she escaped and pulled be towards the table. I set next to her and Fredo with Lisa as usually

Breakfast was amazing, I can't believe she made this. But on to more serous business I have to tell her how I feel about her, I can't hide my feelings for her any longer.

"Bella?" "hm?" "We need to talk'' "Okay, lets go" I held her hand and led her to my bedroom.. When we got there she looked a Little worried. I gave her a reassuring smile and began to speak.. ''Bella.................