22. Actin' Up

Its been months, four months exactly since I left him. All the fame, the rumors, the lies and now the cheating it was all to much for me.

It just hurts and I know it hearts him just as much, but I'll never admit that.

Now its all missed calls and voice messages.

"Bella Its me Justin. I don't. I don't know what's going on with me. Everything is so fucked up right now. I can't do anything right. I nneed you here with me. Look first I'll acknowledge our trust has been broken. Bless me with a second chance...

I'm learning life through trial and error. Tryna make it right.

This time I'll do you right. Missing your good intentions. Missing you from a distance hope you do the same.

I guess what I'm tryna say is I need you here with me. I need you. Just- Just please call me back. Bye"

I buried my head in my hands after tossing my phone across the room. I couldn't help but blame myself for everything Justin was going through right now.

Ever since I broke up with him, every story you see about him is about how his life is spiraling out of control.

Of course he deserved for me to break up with him after the shit he put me through.

But seeing him like this was just to much. No matter how much I hate to admit it I was still, I am still inlove with him.

My bedroom door opened snapping my out of my thought, Lisa walked into my bedroom in the small apartment we share.

We decide to move in together and I could bare leaving with Emma I would kill her.

I looked up at her sighing loudly. She immediately shot me a sympathetic look before coming and sitting on the floor with me.

"Justin called again?" She asked knowingly. I sighed again and nodded

She quickly stood up. Pulling me with her. "Alright we're not going to be sad tonight. Let's go find something to watch and order pizza okay? We'll have a girls night. What do you say?"

I just nodded, before she squealed and pulled me into the small living room. We both plopped down on the couch.

I grabbed the TV remote, pressing the power button.

"Soon after being released from the hospital after having breathing problems. Justin Bieber was spot lashing out at the paparazzi again. As Bieber made he way to his van outside the hospital, he was caught on video lunging at the paparazzi" The reporter said playing the video

It matched the description. Justin lunged towards a pap, while his bodyguards held him back, he cursed at the man. He asked him what the fuck he said and then threatened to bed the fucking fuck out of him.

I was to engaged in the report to notice that Lisa had grabbed the remote, I only noticed this when she turn the tv off.

I glanced at her and she let out a deep breath "so I'm thinking we're not going to watch anything tonight. Let's just talk"

I turned my body towards her, running a hand through my wavy curly hair. She also turned her body towards me. Rubbing my knee comfortingly.

"Look Bella I know what you're think and you're wrong. This isn't your fault. Justin screwed up when you were together. He's screwing up his own life. You can't blame yourself for that" Lisa spoke

"I know that breaking up with him was something I had to do for me. And I don't regret it. But ever since I've known him, I've never once seen him like this." I replied

She sighed " your right about something. This isn't that Justin we know. This isn't the Justin we grew up with. It sure as hell isn't him. But people changed Bella. As much as I hate thee idea, but this might be the new Justin"

I hate to admit it but she might be right. The Justin I knew was always smart, charming,well manured and super corny kind of guy.

After catching him in bed with Emma. I broke up with him on the spot. And never spoke to him again.

That's when the missed calls and voices messages begun. He calls me everyday I don't picked up. But he still continues, everyday and new and heartbreaking voice message. It hurts so bad.

Every time I turn on the television, read a magazine or go the internet the is always a new story about him. His either in hospital, getting sick on stage or cussing out paparazzi.

Its seems like he's gone completely downhill ever since I left and I can't help but blame myself.

............................................................Do you think Bella will ever forgive Justin. And will Justin have a successful recovery without her? Well stay tunned to find out.

Comment and vote please.

Xoxox

Letoy