29. Psychopath

After finishing up dinner, the four of us stood outside the restaurant, waiting for our cars to be brought to us.

It wasn't long Lisa's Range Rover was brought up, parked in front of us.

"If you guys don't need to get home right now, we're about to hit up somewhere else for a bit, if you guys want to come you're more than welcome." Fredo spoke up, just as Lisa and I were about to say our goodbyes.

Before any words could escape my lips Lisa had already agreed. Personally I just wanted to go home, but she obviously wanted to spend as much time as possible with Fredo.

The whole night she made it, completely obvious that I was right about here crush on Fredo.

No matter how much she tried to deny it. She couldn't hide all the obvious signs:

•she blushed every single time he looked at her

•I kept catching her starring at him with a hugh grin on her face

•and how she completely forgot how Rayn and I where even there.

I looked at all of them to see that were standing waiting for my answer. I nodded my head towards the car.

"You know what I'm just gonna call it a night, but you guys should go have fun."

"Are you sure? I can go home with you. I don't have to go out." Lisa assured me.

I shook my head at her. " No, go have fun, I'm actually pretty tired. I'll probably get home and head to bed."

"Are you sure?" She asked again

I rolled my eyes at her before responding "Oh my God. Yes I'm sure. Go have fun. I'll be fine. Just go"

She laughed, nodding her head. The three of them each gave me a hug, before I drove off.

Twenty minutes later. I was parked outside of our apartment complex. I smiled at the guy sitting in the front desk, before continuing to the stairs.

Fun fact about me, I'm clusterphobic so I don't do elevators. The downside of living her, was that we we're on the eleventh floor so that's eleven flights of stairs multiple times a day.

Everyone says I need to face my fear and just take the elevator, because apparently its completely unsafe for a girl myself to be taking the stairs by myself.

My logic is that I'll have better luck escaping a psychopath on the stairs than in a broken down elevator.

When I was finally on my floor, I exited the stairwell and walked down the hallway to my apartment, I noticed someone leaning on the door looking the other way.

The closer I got, the more nervous I became, considering I had no idea who could be leaning against my apartment door at this time of night.

When I was within reach of the person, they finally turned my way. I felt my breath get caught in the back of my throat as I realized who it was.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Xoxox Letoy