12. Beautiful

"H-h-hello" I stuttered as Justin's Lips explored my neck, really? Did he want me to moan on the phone, with my best friend whose birthday party we were late for?

"Where the hell are you?" "On our way relax, we uhm something came up, don't worry we're on our way" "Our shit where you two just? Did you? MY GOD BELLA YOU FINALLY LOST YOU'RE......"

"NOOOOO. Not yet, we're on our way" I quickly cut her off hanging up before she could say anymore. I looked up to see a huge grin plastered on Justin's face. Oh shit he heard the whole conversations.

Within an instant I was pulling my dress back on "Quiet grinning like a monkey and get dressed we have to go" "Wait, was I about to be you first" he asked his hazel eyes locked with mine instantly making my knees weak

"Uhm y-y-yeah" "Bella..." "No Justin please don't, I know you're going to give me a speech about how I didn't tell you I was a virgin and..." I was cut off by Justin's lips smashing into mine kissing me passionately, wait how the heck did he get here without me noticing? My thoughts we're cut off by him cupping my face.

I quickly kissed back, God I Love him. He pulled away "I want your first time to be special, I don't want you to feel like you're being pressured to being doing anything" he muttered against my lips, His peppermint breath enriching my nostrils with it. "I love you okay" He whispered his lips exploring my neck as he kissed my soft spot.

"I love you too now get dressed" I giggled smacking his shoulder "Alright, alright"

.........................

We walked into the hotel hand in hand receiving a few 'aw' looks from the stuff, We walked into the Lobby were everyone was gathered "Wow" I blurted out scanning the room for Lisa, she was standing with a group of girls must be the one's she's going on and on about, yeah they I think she said they live in New York

"Are you two finally together?" Fredo asking moving his eye brow up and down "Yes" Justin chirped kissing my cheek. I immediately felt the heat rush to my cheek

"Aww she blushes" Fredo teased "I know bro, little miss bad ass over here, actually isn't that bad" I rolled my eyes and started walking away. "Babe" I heard Justin call out. I turned around blew him a kiss and started to walk towards Lisa and the girls

"Happy Birthday boo" "Well well look who decided to finally join us, now come on and give me a squish" I walked up towards her with my arms spread doubt I love you boo" "I love you too"

"Oh this is my main bitch Isabella girls, Bella this is Debby, Alex, Cindy and Brigitte" "Hey" they all said in union each waving at me.

They all had like 4 inch heels and slutty micro short dresses that had a plunging neck line, showing off their anorexic figures "Hello" I confidently said ignore how awkward it was.

"Oh girls, If a sex God comes our way his all hers" as if on cue I saw Justin and Fredo walk towards us "OH MY FUCKING GOD IS THAT J-J-JUSTIN BIEBER?" "SHIT HIS SOO FLAWLESS, HOW DO I LOOK??" "JESUS HIS HAIR, IMAGINE PLAYING WITH IT IN THE MORNING" "THOSE HEART SHAPED LIPS OF HIS ARGH"

They girls kept on exchanging commands between each other and I felt absolutely blessed to finally call him mine.

Even when Justin was within hearing range they kept on drooling over him, even though they heard he was mine. Argh sluts! Justin politely gave them a polite wave but kept his eyes on me. He walked up to me and gave my cheek and quick kiss. Aww his to cute.

Before I could understand what was going on I was being pulled to the stage. "W-w-what's going on? " I asked snapping back to reality

"Well babe, we'll be dedicating beautiful to Lisa, seeing that it is her birthday" "Oh cool" wait wait hold on did he just say we?