31. Heartbreaker

"Its about time you got up" Lisa joked as I entered living room, I let out a little laugh and shrugged.

I plopped down on the couch next to her. "So how was your night with Fredo?"

She shock her head when I winked at her, blush rising to her cheeks.

"First of all shut up, and second of all its not like we were alone, Ryan was with us the whole time. And third of all it was a lot of fun. I think I'm falling harder for Fredo, like really hard. His a really amazing, awesome person."

I smiled as I listen to her gush over Fredo. They were actually really adorable together. And its nice to see her this happy.

When she was done, she turned towards me. "So what, did you get up to last night?"

I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure if I should tell her about Justin. He obviously isn't her favorite person at the moment so I'm not sure how she'll react to that.

"Bell did something happen last night?" She asked me a bit suspicious to why I wouldn't say anything.

"Uh no really." I replied, simply. Knowing she wouldn't let it go just like that, but it was worth a shot.

"What happened" she asked, turning her whole body towards me.

I sighed. "Okay, don't freak out or anything, but when I got home last night Justin was waiting outside the door."

Her jaw dropped to the floor. Literally. This wasn't what she was expecting to hear.

"Are you serious? Did you let him in? Did you talk to him? What did he say? What did he want"

I looked over at her. Rolling my eyes at her question. For someone who was totally against the thought of me talking to Justin again, she sure did seem excited.

"Uh, I think you need to calm down a bit." I started, taking a deep breath before continuing

"I let him in, but just for a second. He said what he needed to say then left.

He basically just wanted to apologize for acting like such a dick yesterday and then left.

I think he was hoping that I would just give in to the fact that he finally decided to be nice for once and I would let him stay. But that obviously didn't happen."

"But you wanted it to happen?" She smirked at me.

"No!" I exclaimed a little surprised at her response.

She just sat there, continuing to smirk at me. She didn't say anything, but somehow she got me to cave.

"Okay! Maybe I did. But is that really a surprise? Everybody knows that I'm still head over heels in love with him. But I can't go there again. Can I?" I replied, pausing for a second.

"Besides why do you have that look on your face yesterday you were totally against the thought of Justin and even speaking."

She shrugged. "I don't know. I mean, I was thinking about everything you said. I do care about Justin.

He was one of my best friends. Plus last night Fredo told me how Justin's hurting. And he thinks that the reason

Justin has turned into this guy that he is now, is because he's just hurt by the situation between you two."

"So it's my fault that he's a dick now? Why do you think I left in the first place? It was because he started acting like this!" I asked, disbelief in my voice.

She shook her head. "No, I know. That's not what we're saying. We just know that the breakup was part of the reason it's gotten this bad. And that's not your fault.