30. Constant Struggle

"Justin" I breath out when I finally caught my breath.

"Uh" I started not really sure of what to say or do. "What are you doing here?"

He pushed himself off the door, and walked towards me. Pushing his hands into his jean pockets.

He looked down at the ground, scratching the back of his head. After a few seconds he finally spoke

"I was hoping that I could come in and. Talk for a minute."

I glanced towards the door, seriously considering the options here. I could let him in and we could talk, but there's no telling how that would end. Or I could turn him away and feel bad about it later.

"Oh, uh. Yeah. Sure." I replied awkwardly sliding across him and unlocking the door.

Once I was inside the apartment I walked straight to the kitchen, with Justin following behind me. I opened the refrigerator grabbing a water bottle and offering Justin one. Which he accepted.

"You look nice. Did you have a date or something?" He asked me as he sat on a stool near the island across from me where I was standing.

I rose my eyebrow "I'm not really sure how that's any of your business, but no it wasn't a date."

He held his hands up in defense before speaking up again. "So its really cozy in here." He said observing the apartment.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I'm sure you didn't come here for small talk. So why are you here Justin?"

"I basically came here to apologize about this morning. I was being a dick and I'm sorry" he let out all in one breath.

"Well I appreciate that, I really do. I started "but that's something you could've have told me over the phone. You know that right?"

"That's true. But maybe I just wanted to see you." He replied with an expression that told me he wanted me to say the same thing back.

And honestly I wanted nothing more than to be able to say that I'm glad he came over and somehow everything could magically go back to the way it was. But that isn't going to happen deep down, we both know that.

After a minute of almost giving in. I snapped out of it and spoke up. "Yeah. Uh. Was that all you wanted to say, because I'm really tired. And yeah"

He looked surprised at my respond. And lately, his become used to girls giving in to everything he says.

I guess he forgot that I'm not like all his fangirls that would do anything just to be close to him.

I guess he forgot that I don't look at him and see Justin Bieber the popstar. I look at him and see Drew the teenager from Canada.

I guess his not used to that these days.

"Uh, yeah." He replied, still looking a little confused. "I guess I'll just let myself out."

I just nodded looking down at the counter in front of me. A few seconds later I could feel him standing besides me. I still didn't look up.

All of a sudden I felt him softly kiss my cheek. The caused me to immediately turn my head.

I heard him sigh seconds after, before he spoke up "Bye, Kristen"

I didn't move at all, until after I heard the front door close moments later.

When I finally moved all I could do was put my head in my hands.

This whole situation was a constant struggle between wanting to give in to him and knowing that it would probably end badly.

Its a constant struggle between my brain and my heart.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Xoxox Letoy