18. Scream

I was about to scream when my lips concealed with somebody else's.

"Oh my sweet Bella. You played so hard to get, but when in actual fact I knew you liked me" His raspy voice echoed.

I was about to respond when he kissed me again. I kissed back without hesitation. I wrapped my hands around his head deepening our kiss. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his body.

I pulled away for air. But justin took this as an opportunity to slid his tongue into my mouth. At this point we fought for dominance.

After a while I gave in. I felt him smirk against my lips. I bit his bottom lip and playfully pulled on it, causing him to moan.

He pressed closer to me, I swear I could tell he was becoming excitement.. Well hello jerry ;)

I pulled away from the kiss. And began walking downstairs, Justin looked dumpedfounded.

Walk way down the stairs I began sprinting. I speed past Fredo and Lisa hinting for them to keep quiet with my index. I hid in a closet in one of the quest rooms.

My heart was pounding so fast felt like it was about to leap right out of my chest.

I heard Justin coming down the stairs. "BELLA... OH BELLLA."

"Where is she?" He interrogated "who" they played along "Bella" justin added " I don't know anybody name Bella. Do you Fredo??" Lisa played along "naw babe, I have no clue"

I heard Justin opening doors all over the house. I heard the door knob open. He looked around the room and walk to the closet. He opened the door, he looked a me with so much lust.

"Baby why are you running away from me?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ohhhhh short chapter sorry. Please comment. Keep the feedback coming. Remember to vote, vote, vote

Xoxox

Letoy