10. 10:30 am

He took me up to his room, my heart throbbing in much chest. What does he want to tell me? Why not tell me in front of the others? Wha.... My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of his smooth deep voice "Bella..." he began the stop.

Argh could he just spit it out? Not knowing is killing me. "Bella, I'm thinking about you, every second, every hour, through my singing in the shower to when a dose of to sleep with my hands around you, I wanna be your lover, your friend. Be everything you need, but you have to bare with me, after Selena I thought I would never find love again but then I met you. You've brought so much joy to me life, I've got feelings for you and I can't ignore then any more, stay by your side I'll never leave you cause your a keeper, you an adventure so please let me explore ya"

before I could respond he led me to his bed and starting to sing catching feelings

The sun comes up on another morning

My mind never wakes up without you on it

And it's crazy to me, I even see you in my dreams

Is this meant to be? Could this be happening to me?

We were best of friends since we were this high

So why do I get nervous every time you walk by

We would be on the phone all day

Now I can't find the words to say to you

Now what am I supposed to do?

Could there be a possibility

I'm trying to say what's up

'Cause I'm made for you, and you for me

Baby now its time for us

Tryna keep it all together

But enough is enough

They say we're too young for love

But I'm catching feelings (doo-do-doo-doo-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo)

Catching feelings (doo-do-doo-doo-do-do-do-do-do-do-doo)

In my head we're already together

I'm good alone but with you I'm better

I just wanna see you smile

You say the word and I'll be right there

I ain't never going nowhere

I'm just tryna see where this can take us

'Cause everything about you girl is so contagious

With every word he sand out I saw all kinds of emotions flash through his eyes, He finished singing and started to search my eyes for any hesitance, he leaned in still slightly unsure of himself, he closed his eyes and I did the same at that every moment his lips crashed into mine, I quickly responded hungrily kissing him back.

My knees went weak an my train of thought disappeared, my stomach exploded into thousands.. no Billions of butterflies, the kiss was hard yet passionate, he placed one hand one my waist pulling me closer, while the he wound his other hand in my hair, I placed my arms around his neck whist moving one towards his hair, I played with his hair as the kiss continued, after a couple of minutes we pulled away simultaneously, he was breathing heavily and his minty breath washed over my face.

''I love you he whispered into my ear" my blood flushed to be cheeks as a I softly whispered "I love you too"

I was so happy that I finally had the guts to say it out loud and the fact that he felt the same way just med my head turn spin.

*two weeks later* *Lisa's Birthday*

I woke up to the familiar feeling of being crushed. I shifted slightly so I can see his face perfectly. I glanced down his abs, a happy smile making its on my face as I softly traced the muscles up and down. He opened his eyes, and smirked when he saw me blushing.

"Morning" he yawned "aye" I replied, burying my face into his chest. He basically stays with me now.

"Today's Lisa's big day""Yup I bet she's over the moon" I said running my fingers through his hair.

"Do you have the text that tells us what time the party her parents planned her starts?" he asked, glancing down. I followed his gaze and realized my shirt, well his shirt rode up.

I playfully smacked his shoulder and he smirked wickedly.

"Well her 'pre-party party' is from 12-5" I yawned putting air quotes around the pre-party party. Her parents wanted to throw their little girl a nice get to get at some hotel.

"WHAT?" he yelled dragging me with him so I was on the floor on top of him, he brought the clock up to my face. it was 10:30

"Shit" I screeched, shoving him off of me and quickly running into the shower after grabbing my undergarments and furiously washing my face and brushing my teeth. I hoped into the shower, and ran the Shampoo and conditioner through my hair, It took me about 15 minutes and I was done.

I threw on my bra my bra and underwear and ran out the bathroom. Justin had his outfit ready, and he gave me a low whistle before closing the bathroom door behind him.

Perv. A hot perv. I love that perv. His my perv, okay no time think about that. I said to myself as I let out a little giggle.

I glanced at the clock and ran downstairs.

I made my self a bowl of cereal and noticed Justin made one too. I quickly ate and glanced at the clock again. it was eleven

I scurried up the stairs and grasped the curlers, letting my hair sit there for half an hour while I threw on my dress and accessories. I wore a black dress with silver beading, it hugged my curves perfectly, Justin hasn't seen it yet, can't wait to see his reaction when he sees me in it.

I started doing my makeup when I suddenly hear "I love the way, you make feel, I love it l.l.love it" ahh my phone started blowing up. Lisa??????????? Crap were we late? Did I read it wrong?

"Hello" "HEY BELLLLLA" "Yea Lis" "I just wanted to make sure you two are up, are are still not sleeping you bunch of lazy asses" she said laughing

"We're up boo, see you in a few" "Ayt babe don't be late, see ya there!" she chirped

I sighed as I took out the rollers in my hair, watching the curls bounce, before I saw Justin coming out of the bathroom.

A wide smirk on his face. My heart picked up wildly. Oh lord. Why was his smirking like that?

Justin P.O.V

I heard Bella talking to Lisa on the phone, mmh I wonder what Lis would do if we we're late. I know what I'll do

I ran out the bathroom, unable to hide my smirk. Damn then I noticed the dress she was wear my jaw dropped, she smirked triumphantly damn that dress, hugging every single part of her. I wanna be that dress.

Her face paled, as she saw me walking towards her with my devise grin,

I walked up to her still grinning before pressing my lips against hers.

They were so soft and plump, and the fit perfectly against mine. I traced kiss down her jawline to her neck feeling her shiver, I continued spreading soft kisses around her neck until I found "the" spot, I knew I found it by the gasp she gave, I continued placing kissing around her neck and sucking her spot again before moving my lips back to hers. I sighed happily, reaching over, gripping her hips and pressing her against me, wanting to feel every inch of her.