28. Dinner

"Hey Bell, are you home?" Lisa called out as she entered the apartment

"In my room." I called out to her, as I laid back on my bed.

She walked into my room, smiling at me as she sat down at the end of my bed.

I pulled myself up so that I was in a sitting position, before she spoke up.

"So how did everything go today?"

I sat there telling here everything. From the half naked girl, to going into full on rant, to being told I was 'jealous'.

I told her every detail.

"Oh my god." Was her first respond when I finished telling her.

"First of all he had a girl spent the night?" I nodded

"Yeah, he did when we got back into the car Fredo told me that he had bump into girls before there. So apparently, this wasn't just a one time thing."

She shook her head before continuing. "And then the only time he speaks a is to say you're jealous of some whore he had a one night stand with? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Yep." I simply replied

She shook her head again. "Sorry Bella maybe he just need absorb everything you said, he might come around."

"And if he doesn't?" "Well.... If he doesn't you tried your best. That's all that matters. Its all up to Justin now."

I shrugged in agreement, as she stood from my bed. She let out a beep sigh before speaking again.

"Okay Bells, we haven't been out of this apartment in forever. Let's do something tonight."

I sighed. "Fine, but where do you wanna go?"

"Let go to dinner with Fredo and Ryan. I haven't been out with them in a while." She suggested.

"Why?" I asked her a smile growing on my face.

"Because of your crush on Fredo. You know I really don't wanna see you twoi get all lovey-dovey tonight."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Shut up, I told you I'm over that."

"Whatever." I laughed

She rolled her eyes once again. "Just get ready, I'll call them and get them to meet us."

I continued to laugh. Once she was out of the room. I got up from the bed and walk to my closet.

I'm actually surprised at the fact that I want to go out tonight, after what happened earlier.

But Lisa was right. I did my best and I wasn't about to sit around feeling sorry for myself.

It took about two hours for us to get ready. I went for a purple lace mini dress.

Whilst Lisa went all out with an over the shoulder metallic mini dress.

Once we we're all completely done. We hoped into Lisa's car.

We were meeting Fredo and Ryan at this really fancy sushi place that was a little over a twenty minute drive from our apartment.

Once we pull up to the restaurant we both exited the car letting the valet park the car.

Fredo and Ryan where already seated. So we just walked straight to them.

The both stood up, giving us hugs both hugs.

"You both look beautiful" Ryan complimented in his usual flirtatious manner.

"Thank you". Lisa and I said simultaneously, with smiles on our faces

He just nodded sending us both a wink. " So how long are you guys staying in LA? You've been here for a while now right?"

Fredo shrugged. "Yeah, we've been here for longer than expected. We're just playing it by the ear right now."

"Yeah with everything happening with Justin now-" Ryan was cut off by Fredo elbowing him in the side, as I looked off to the side awkwardly.

Fredo and Ryan had a quiet, quick conversation, before they turned back to us. Ryan looked at me with an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry, I forgot. I promise not to bring him up again."

I just nodded and smiled at him, as Lauren quickly changed the conversation to something less personal.

Well at least all Justin talk was over for the night. We at least I hope so.

READ

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Xoxox Letoy