13. Love Birds

I smiled to myself as the tide crept closer to the shore each gentle, passing wave more beautiful then the first, the warm water began to lick my toes. The fiery yet beautiful sun setting in the distance as the final rays of light hit the surface making the ocean twinkle like a sea of diamonds.

I really enjoyed endorsing long, joyful hours at the beach, my boyfriend being here just makes it a thousand times better. Justin, Lisa, Fred and I have been In La for three days now, the paparazzi here is extremely hectic, but the fans are awesome. Lisa and Fredo are happily together, Life could not be better right now.

Speaking of Lisa and Fredo, I haven't seen them all day, gosh they are just so damn cute together.

"Justin, we better starting heading home soon. It's getting dark" I whispered in his ear whilst I wrapped my arms around his neck.

He kept his gaze focused on the beautiful scenery ahead, while nuzzling his head into my wavy hair.

"I wish we could stay here forever. Can we please stay a few more minutes" He begged, urging me to move around so that I now stood in front of him. His captivating hazel eyes held my gaze as his perfectly sculpted lips formed that famous smile of his. I mirrored his action as he stroked the skin on my arm, before reaching my waist and gently pulling me onto his lap.

"You are so beautiful babe" He whispered, tucking a strand of hair that the fresh wind had blown on to my face behind my ear. I rolled my eyes pulling away from him in a slightly shy manner. Which only led to him gently cupping my cheeks in his hands.

I instantly felt the heat rushing to my cheeks. "Aww she blushes, so cute" he teased. "Whatever Bieber" I added playfully punching his arm.

"We really should get going, you know how th paparazzi can get once they spot you" "Okay ma'am but first you have to do something for me" "uh oh should I be scared?" "Naw babe I just need a tiny kiss"

I leaned down and gave him a small peck "What the he'll was that?" "In a fairness you did say tiny" I defended "Come here" he commended "no" I said pulling away.

"Come here please" he asked with a slight glint in his eyes. "Make me" I said quickly sprinting away from him as quick as my legs could carry me. Without a warning I was lifted into the air.

"Justin please, please put me down" I begged "Say you love me first" "I love you to the moon and back boo"

"And I love you infinitely Bella" he added whilst lowering me onto the warm sand.

"Cheesy Bieber cheesy" I joked "Oh I'll show you Cheesy shawty" He said brushing his lips against mine as I pushed him backwards into the soft grains of sand. My body straddled his our lips passionately connecting with one another.

"HEY BIEBER, ISABELLA OVER HERE" "GIVE US A SMILE LOVE BIRDS" The paparazzi was everywhere.

"Seeeeeee I told you we should have left earlier" I wined "Relax Bella, I got this" he added.

"wait carry me first" I continued to wine "What no" Please Babe, please" I said batting my eyelashes together and putting on my best puppy Dog face. " okay come here" I smirked victoriously as more and more flashes went off.

"I love you Bieber" I whispered whilst resting my head on his chest "I love you more" he added and with that he walked to his car carrying me bridal style.