Chapter 15

We arrived at the club. Lisa and I strutted to the entrance, the boys would be following soon. They have 'guy stuff' to take care of.

We opened the door and loud music was pouring out of the room. The were so many people, its was very overwhelming. Yes it is my first time. First time being at a club.

Lisa grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the bar. "We are gonna have the best time ever" I nodded and went along with everything.

She got us drinks, after downing a couple of who knows what, my body felt electric I just had to dance.

Lisa and I walked to the dance floor and started to dance with each other.

I felt somebody's hand creep through my waist I turned around to see Justin.

Where having you been by Rihanna started pouring through the speakers, I started swaying my hips against Justin. We continued to dance till the song ended.

Justin turned me around and I was now face to face with him. He grabbed my chin and kissed my cheek.

After a while we went back to the bar. We got downed a couple of shots then all of a sudden Lisa had an idea.

"Wait are those Jello shots" she examined "Omg Bella you should do a body shot" "no thanks" "Come on babe do it" just added "Do it, do it, do it" they shouted in unison

I was hesitant but, but I jumped on the bar and laid on my back. Lisa lifted my shirt, revealing my belly. She grabbed a Jello shot and flipped it over on my stomach. "Lick it off her, Justin" she ordered

He walked over to me, placed his hand on my upper thigh for support. I felt his mouth on my stomach, butterflies and goosebumps felt my body.

I peeked at him and he was looking up at me. I swear I nearly melted. I couldn't take my eyes of him.

His tongue slowly slid over my abs. He stood back up and lick his lips. I swear I went to heaven and back

I can't believe that we went from picking on each other to this. I'm glad he came back.

Everybody started clapping, bringing me back to earth. I sat up and jumped off the bar.

I felt good. I grabbed Justin and stared dancing again.

The night was absolutely explosive after a few more drinks and A LOT more dancing we went back home.

All I remember is going to the kitchen for some water then I called it a night.

I woke up to aggravating sunlight. I groaned and turned over in frustration. Justin was still asleep. I hopped into the shower

A couple of minutes later the bathroom door opened. "Good morning sunshine" Justin teased

"Shut the hell up, I feel like shit, never again" I growled and closed the shower curtains. I heard Justin laugh.

I turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my body. "Did you have a fun" "Yeah I had an amazing time but I just want to chill today" I said while getting dressed. Justin got into the shower

I went downstairs to get something to eat. I stumbled over when I felt weight on my back. "Chicaaaa!! Make me something to eat" "Lisa I'm toooo old for this shit" "I want Bacon and pancakes" She pointed out still not letting go.

"Okay you crazy monkey" she hoped off.

Emma walked into the room. "Well good morning Isabella and Lisa, Isn't it a beautiful day! The sky is bluer and the grass is greener. Hope y'all had fun last night"

"What the hell are you doing here". I Spat "Well that was rude, but if you must know my dad thought it would do me good to spend a bit of time with my step sister. What didn't Mr Perfect tell you I was coming???"

I just shock her off. Let me fill you in. Well Emma Is my step sister as you already know,my mum and her dad are getting married soon, I never got along with each other. I actually can not stand her, but mum and Bob don't know that.

So now she's here and well be spending summer together. Somebody kill me now

...........................................................................

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'll be updating frequently. Don't have a schedule yet but more chapters are to come. Much love. Please comment, vote and add a heart

Xoxox

Letoy