Chapter 11

We went to the store before we went home. We didn't know what to expect when we walked through the door, I was just hoping it wasn't something too horrible.

"Oh my gay!" Kurt shouted, dropping the bags he had in his hands after he opened the door.

I looked around him and saw what he saw. Dave and Seb were on the floor naked! I now wish I could get an eye and brain transplant because that image is now burned into my mind.

"Oh my God Kurt!" Dave shouted. He grabbed his clothes and ran in his room, Seb quickly followed.

"You forgot something," I said, walking in the living room and seeing random pieces of clothes on the floor.

"Eeww, why would you even walk on that?" Kurt said, trying to walk around the nasty rug.

"I'm wearing shoes. I hope you know you have to clean this now!" I shouted towards Dave's room.

"We didn't clean it afterwards," Kurt reminded me.

"And we didn't lay here naked either," I said, walking to our bedroom.

"We were half naked," he reasoned.

"We had our pants on still Kurt remember, we went in the bedroom and then the bathroom," I said, coming back to the kitchen.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. "It was your idea. You didn't want to do anything on the floor."

"What are you doing here?" Dave asked, coming out of his room.

"Um we live here or did you forget that?" Kurt snapped.

"You haven't been here for a month and a half," he said.

"What that mean? Our name is still on the lease," I said.

"Did you expect us to call you and tell you were coming home?" Kurt asked.

"It would have been nice," Seb said, walking in.

"Dude, we don't need to call to tell you shit," I said.

"Calm down babe," Kurt said, touching my shoulder. "I'm a need you sir, to clean this whole thing before seven tomorrow night."

"Why?"

"One because I said so and two because I said so this is my damn apartment and that's just nasty as hell," Kurt said, his face a mask of disgust and anger.

"Blaine?"

"That's just nasty, but you still need to have this cleaned before tomorrow," I sighed.

I was not about to get in their argument.

"Whatever, I'll go get the spot cleaner," Dave said.

"Get the vacuum thingy too, you need to clean the whole carpet," Kurt said.

Dave shot him a look, grabbed Seb's hand and left the apartment.

****************

"Go change, they will be here in an hour," Kurt said to me.

"I can't wear this?" I asked, looking down at my sweats.

"Can I slap you?" he asked, stepping in my face.

"You can if I can wear this," I laughed, pulling him by his waist to me.

"Blaine, stop. No you cannot wear this even if I slap you," he laughed, pushing against my chest.

"You suck," I pouted.

"And you love that about me, go change," he said, pushing me into the bedroom and slapping my butt.

"You gone get something started that we don't have time for," I laughed.

"You mean this?" he asked, running behind me and jumping on my back. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck and shoulders.

He jumped down and pulled me to the bed, laying me down and climbing on me. I pulled his face up to mine and kissed him softly. "Yes, I meant this. Now move I need to shower." I pushed him off me and walked into the bathroom, leaving him hot and bothered.

"You suck Blaine Devon Anderson!" he screamed behind the bathroom door.

"I might tonight, no promises," I laughed. "Lay me something out to wear honey."

Fifteen minutes, a hair drying, combing and gelling, later I walked out the bathroom to see what Kurt laid out for me to wear. Some dark jeans, a black polo shirt, a light blue sweater vest with a blue and white bow tie. I quickly got dressed and walked in the kitchen to find Kurt leaning against the refrigerator.

"Damn I did a good job," he said, looking me up and down.

"This so plan and boring though," I said, walking over to him.

"That's because we don't want to look overly gay," he smiled. "Now it's my turn to get dressed, the food is done."

"Hurry up!"

"Don't rush me! Set the table."

I looked in the cabinets and grabbed the good dinner plates and cups and set the table.

'Knock, knock.'

"Kurt they're here!" I said, walking to the door.

"Wait!" he shouted, running behind me. I turned to face him and he looked amazing. He had on black jeans a light blue polo, a black suit vest and a blue and white tie.

"We match!" I smiled.

"That's the point," he smiled, giving me a small kiss.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers. "Let's get this over with."

Kurt opened the door and my mother and brother stood there with a very odd look. It was like they were expecting something spectacular to appear behind the door.

"Blainey Boy!" Coop said, throwing his arms out to give me a hug.

"Hey sweetie," my mom said, doing the same.

"Hey Coop, hi Mom," I smiled hugging them both.

"Hi Kurt," my mom said, moving to give him a hug next.

"Hey Kurtsie!" Coop said, giving Kurt hug as well.

"Hello. Well dinner is done, if you will," Kurt said, motioning for my mom and Coop to have a seat at the dinning room table.

This should be fun!