Chapter 40

A/N: please don't hate me for what happens in this chapter. I just read that R.I.B is going to kill Finn off the show in 5x03. we don't know how its going to happen, but I know its going to be a whole lot of epic sadness. so again, don't hate me for this chapter.

**************

"I think we should have a party."

Kurt stopped what he was doing (cooking) and looked at me.

Our kitchen has a bar-like wall-like thing. Its a wall but it has a big hole in it where we eat at sometimes. I use it mainly to watch Kurt cook, which is what I'm doing now. He was giving me his bitch please look which made me laugh, which in turn made him give me the death glare.

"So you're saying no party?" I asked, grabbing a banana out the fruit bowl.

I opened the banana and started eating it, staring directly at him.

"Stop doing that," he snapped.

"I'm eating a banana, I can't just stop," I laughed.

"Damn it Blaine! Stop eating it like that," he sighed.

I laughed and stuffed the whole thing in my mouth and swallowed. "Happy?"

"You do too much sometimes, and that was too much and you know it," he said, and went back to his cooking.

"Mmhmm," I smiled. "Now, about the party, we need to have one."

"No we don't. But I was thinking we can have a going away party when we get back from New York."

Whoa! Where did that come from? "We're going to New York?"

"Apartment hunting. Rachel wants to come with us," he said nonchalantly.

"And this is the first I'm hearing about this?" I asked, looking at him around the small kitchen.

"It's not really a big deal. We're just going for a few days to look for somewhere to live," he shrugged.

"And Rach is going?"

"Yeah, she wants to live with us."

I looked at him like he had five heads. Why am I just now hearing about this shit? This is something that I should have been informed on beforehand. How does he know I want to live with Rachel and Finn for that matter?

"And I'm just hearing about this now because?"

"Blaine its not that big of a deal. And besides she's my bestfriend so of course she can live with us," he said.

"Kurt, we are engaged, soon to be married! Why the hell would I want to share an apartment with somebody when this is our status? There's no privacy at all," I was getting a little pissed.

"Why are you making this into something bigger than it is?" he asked, looking at me.

"Because you are saying that your bestfriend is moving in with us and we are an engaged couple! Who does that?"

"What was I supposed to tell her? She's my bestfriend and we are in this thing together!" he yelled.

"Talk to me first before making living arrangements!" I said and got up.

"Where are you going?" he asked, following me into the bedroom.

"For a walk. I can't do this right now," I sighed, putting on my shoes.

"Blaine." he said.

I ignored him. I grabbed my phone, crutches and keys and left.

He called after me but I ignored him. I couldn't do this.