Chapter 43

"Are you ready," I said from the kitchen.

I was in the kitchen doing nothing other than making some bacon. Kurt was in the living room doing something in the wedding book.

"For?" he asked, turning to look at me.

"To get checked? I think we should do it before we go to New York, or do you want to wait until we get back" I asked, coming out the kitchen with a piece of bacon in my mouth.

He smirked at me and came over to me and bit my bacon. He took a huge bite and our lips met. I kissed him softly and pulled him close to me.

"Mmm, I think we should go now. I want to know as soon as possible if I can have your babies," he said, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Okay," I said softly.

"Mmhm.'

He kissed me, sticking his tongue in my mouth. I licked it and began sucking on it softly. A moan escaped his lips and I chuckled.

He moved his hands to my waist and he pushed one in my pants and grabbed me.

"Damn it Kurt."

He giggled and started rubbing me fast. My breathing got fast and uneven, I could feel my heart rate increase tremendously. I was frozen where I stood. He jerked me hard and my breath hitched.

I snapped out of my daze and stuck my hand in his pants and grabbed him hard, moving my hand at rapid speeds. His grip on me got tighter and his movements got faster. His breathing became shallow and I could feel his pulse rising above average.

"B-bl-Blaine...." he moaned.

I kissed him deeply and jerked him hard a few times. His breath caught and he jerked me hard and everything sane and rational went out the door.

I took a deep breath and my body began shaking. "K-ku-Kurt...."

"Sixty-nine?"

"Please."

He released me and took off my bottoms and I did the same. The pre-cum was visible at the tip. I picked him up and carried him to the bed and we assumed the sixty-nine position.

We took each in and everything went hot and hazy. My body began to tremble and I felt like I was gong to explode.

I came and he swallowed it all. Soon he came and I played with it in my mouth before I swallowed his load.

He crawled up to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and pulled him on me.

"You not tired?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just like this feeling," I smiled.

He nodded and kissed me softly before rolling off of me and snuggled into my side.

***********

I woke up to the sound of Kurt throwing up. This has never happened before.

I grabbed some shorts and ran in the bathroom. He had his head resting on the toilet seat and he looked flushed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing his back.

"G-get out," he said, out of breath.

"I'm not going anywhere," I sighed and sat on the floor next to him.

He fell onto me, laying his head in my lap. "My stomach hurts so much."

I ran my fingers through his hair and sighed. "You didn't eat anything so its not food related."

He grabbed his stomach and flung his head back in the toilet. He started dry heaving, holding his stomach and chest.

"Come on, I'm taking you to the hospital," I said, pulling him up off the floor.