Chapter 24

"Hi Sam, I'm Kurt, Cooper's future brother-in-law," Kurt smiled, holding his hand out for Sam to shake. Sam did and smiled.

"Future brother-in-law?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, Blaine and I are engaged," he gushed. He loved saying that we are engaged.

"You didn't tell me your little brother was getting married," Sam said, looking intently at Cooper.

"Am I the only one who is still stuck on the fact that my big brother is gay?" I asked, looking at Kurt.

"Apparently so honey. So how long have you two been together?" Kurt asked, totally ignoring my concern for my brother.

"Blaine, I understand your concern. I wanted to tell you at dinner, but I didn't want to take away from your happy moment," Coop said.

"You could have called me or texted me," I said softly.

"Right, I was going to text my baby brother and tell him that I'm gay, no I wouldn't do that," he smiled.

"When did all of this happen?" I asked, I knew Kurt wanted to know as well.

"A few weeks before the accident. I was still unsure, but I knew I was having feelings towards Sam so I acted on them, I'm so glad I did. But Dad found out somehow and damn near busted a blood vessel. Right after the accident I told Mom and she was very okay with it, and then I was left to tell you, but I didn't know how. To answer your question Kurtsie, almost nine months," Coop said, he was really happy.

"I'm so happy for you Cooper. Welcome to our crazy family Sam," I smiled, hugging my brother's boyfriend. Ooh, that sounds so weird.

"Thank you Blainers. Can I call you that?" Sam said.

"Sure, you can call me whatever you like," I smiled.

"He has so many nicknames it's ridiculous. He even has a friend who calls him Blainey Days," Kurt laughed.

"How do you know that?" I asked, looking at him. Tina calls me that, but not all the time so nobody knows she calls me that except Quinn.

"I looked through her phone. Your name in there is Blainey Days and mine is Lady Fabulous," he told me. He is so sneaky.

"Lady Fabulous?" Sam and Coop asked at the same time.

"Yes, if you haven't noticed Coop, Kurt dresses so high fashion and is always, for some reason, referred to as 'Lady' something," I explained.

"That's insulting," Sam said.

"No, not really. I can admit that I'm the female in this relationship. My one friend, Santana calls me Lady Hummel all the time and I answer. I even have sleep overs with my friends Rachel and Mercedes," Kurt smiled.

"And it doesn't bother you that people refer to you as a lady?" Sam asked.

I can infer from his aggregation and questions that he was in the same boat as Kurt. I mean if you look at Sam, that he clearly is the female. He had on some white skinny skinny skinny jeans (yes I said skinny three times because that's how tight they were). He had on a black polo shirt with a white suit vest and matching tie, this is something Kurt would wear to school or to the store.

Today Kurt had on some regular black skinny jeans with his signature white and black boots with a white and black polo and a jacket with the scarf that is currently covering up his hickey.

"At one point it did because it was out of hate, now its out of love and like I said, I can admit to being the female in the relationship," Kurt smiled.