Chapter 18

I love making promises with Kurt. Why you may ask. It's because we keep them, well we keep the nasty ones. He promised me a nice bubble bath and that's what I got.

Kurt pulled me into our bedroom by my front belt loop. I locked the door behind me and allowed him to push me down on the bed. "I told you about pushing me," I said pulling him down with me.

"Whatever little boy," he said and kissed me.

"Mm, I love you so much," I said, running my hand up his back under his shirt. I felt his back arch up against my hands.

He moved his hands to my chest and began unbuttoning my shirt. His soft hands sent chills down my spine, the one feeling that I always got when Kurt touched me.

"Will you be quiet tonight?" he asked me.

"I'm not making any promises," I said against his neck.

"Bath time!!" he squealed, sliding off me and skipping to the bathroom.

His butt looked real good in those khaki pants that I can't wait to get off of him.

A few minutes later, Kurt skipped back in the bedroom with just his boxer briefs on and pulled me up to my feet.

He pulled me close to him and moved his hands to my waist and he unbuckled my belt and slid it off, tossing it somewhere behind me. "We have a nice and hot bubble bath waiting on us," he said, pulling my pants down.

I was actually in shock by how smooth he did this that it took me a moment to process what was going on around me.

He pulled me into the bathroom and we dropped each others underwear and slipped into the tub. We sat facing each other and I climbed on him, kissing his cheek and nibbling on his neck, my one free hand holding on to his shoulder.

Kurt placed a hand on my waist and tried to pull me closer, but it was impossible because we were already so close to each other. If we were to be any closer to one another we would be one person.

**********

"How many kids are we going to have?" I asked, running my fingers along Kurt's spine.

"I want two, how many do you want?" he asked, playing with my free hand.

Just as he promised me, we were laying in bed naked cuddled together. He was snuggled close to me and it was wonderful.

"I want two too."

"But I don't want to adopt any children," he said, his voice soft.

"We can get a surrogate," I said reassuringly.

"I don't want some random lady carrying our baby," he said, turning to look at me.

"It doesn't have to be. We do have female friends," I smiled.

"And they all have boyfriends. We can find someone in New York. A new friend we'll make at school," he said, placing a finger on my nose.

"Yeah, we have to at least be settled down before all of that," I smiled.

"But not for a wedding," a smile, big as day, spread across his face.

"I know. I can't wait to be your husband."

"We don't have to, we can elope."

"No, I know how much you want a grand wedding. And I so much want to be standing at the alter and see you walk down that aisle with your father," I smiled, getting a little emotional.

"I love you so much," he smiled, a small tear escaping his glasz eyes.

"Get up, I want to take you somewhere."

"Where?"

"To see your dad, we haven't been over their in a while."

The big smile returned before he pushing his lips on mine. "Get dressed."

He jumped out of bed and ran to the closet, tossing me a pair of red skinny jeans, a black polo, some red suspenders, and a black and red bow tie.

We quickly got dressed and grabbed our phones and keys and headed out the door.

"Nick, Jeff we're leaving," I said, shouting down the hall.

Nick poked his head out the door, his hair all the way messed up. "Okay, we'll be here."

"Um, I have no comment," I laughed.

"I do, you better wash my damn sheets when you done and whatever you mess up you are going to replace," Kurt said, he was super serious and sexy.

"We will," he said, and went back in the room.

"You can't judge them, do you remember when we started off?" I smiled, grabbing his hand, leading him down the hall.

"I know, but we were home and in a hotel."

"They're in a guest room honey." I smiled.

He gave me a look and it made me laugh. "They will clean the room and have it looking like it did before all of this happened."

"They better or you will pay the price Mr. Anderson," he said in a serious tone.

I rolled my eyes at him and got in the driver seat and started the car.

He got in and slammed the door and slid his seat belt on. 

We're off to see Burt!

"Hey Dad," Kurt said, pushing pass me in the living room.

"Hi Burt." I tried to ignore him, but I damn near fell.

"Whoa what's wrong?" Burt asked, looking at us.

"He's upset," I said, going to sit down.

"He has been getting upset at me a lot lately and I honestly think it's because of what happened last year."

"What happened last year?" Burt asked, looking confused.

"Let's see, he kissed Rachel twice and then told me he thought he was bi and oh, he had me singing to some random guy at Gap for Valentines Day," Kurt said, looking intently at me.

"Whoa."

"Damn it Kurt! I apologized for all of that after it happened. I love you and only you, want proof? I proposed to you, I lost my virginity to you! I fought for you, I moved schools for you and lastly I moved in with you. What more can a person do for someone to show them that they love you? Because honestly Kurt, I've done everything in my power to show you that I love you today and for the rest of our lives," I was now in tears.

Kurt and Burt just starred at me with their mouths wide open.

"We'll talk about this at home," Kurt finally said.

"Call me when you're ready to go home then," I said, getting up going to the door.

"Where are you going?" he asked, his voice was shaking, he was on the verge of crying.

"To Quinn house or maybe Tina, I don't know yet," I said, wiping my eyes.

"Don't leave me Blaine," his voice cracked.

"Kurt, I love you and I just need a little space right now," I said softly.

"I love you too," he forced a smile.

"He'll be back," Burt said.

I left and stood outside the door and broke down. Did I just walk out on my fiancé and his sick father? I think I did. 

Does that make me a bad fiancé and bad future son-in-law? Should I go back in? No, I need to clear my head before we get into an irreversible fight. 

Wait, we just had our first big blow-out fight. Oh my God, I need to do something big to make-up for this and sex won't get it.

HELP!!!!!!