Chapter 44

We arrived to the hotel that sat perfectly in the middle of New York. Everything was so big and beautiful, I couldn't believe I was here with Kurt and Rachel.

Oh Rachel..... I love Rachel, but not enough to share a hotel room with her for a weekend, but I knew I had to get used to sharing stuff with her since we were going to be living together.

"Kurt you look green honey," Rachel said.

Oh God no..

I looked at Kurt and he was turning pale.

"Baby," I said looking at him.

He glared at us and then ran to the bathroom. Shit.

"What's wrong with him?" she asked.

"If I told you, you wouldn't believe me," I sighed, walking in the bathroom with him.

"Get out!" he shouted, holding his hand out.

"No," I said.

I put my hand on his back and started rubbing it. He threw up harshly in the toilet, making my stomach lurch.

"What the hell?" Rachel yelled from the bathroom door.

I turned to look at her and slammed the door in her face. "Shut up!"

Kurt turned to look at me. His face a mixed of anger, disgust, and sickness. "Why'd you do that?"

"Because she doesn't need to see this," I explained.

"Neither do you, but your still here," he sighed.

"I did this to you and I'm your fiancé, I'm not going anywhere. This is a team effort and I'm a team player," I said, rubbing his back.

He sighed and leaned against me. "Should we tell her?"

I wrapped my arms around him and held him close on my lap. He sighed softly and leaned deeper into my embrace. "We should but I don't know if she will handle it well or even believe it."

He moved his head so he could look at me. "We have to tell her if we are going to be living together come next month."

I kissed his lips softly and made a face. "I have to get used to that taste."

He smiled and kissed me. "I'll just have to brush more often."

"You can use mouthwash and breath mints, I don't mind it," I smiled and pecked his lips.

He smiled and kissed me softly. "I love you."

I smiled back at him. "I love you too, now let's go tell your bestfriend you're having my baby."

He got off of me and helped me up. I grabbed his hand and we walked out the bathroom. Rachel was sitting on her bed with an attitude. Clearly she was mad at me for slamming the door in her face. Oh well, she should have backed away.

"Are you okay Kurt?" she asked, rolling her eyes at me.

"I'm fine. But we have something to tell you," he said, squeezing my hand.

"I'm not talking to Blaine," she snapped.

"He didn't mean to be mean to you Rachel, he was just, uh..." he looked at me for words.

"I closed the door in your face because I didn't want you to see him throwing up," I explained.

She looked at me like I was crazy. "That doesn't explain why you told me to 'shut the hell up!'" she yelled.

I felt the vein in my neck throb.'Don't cuss out Rachel. Don't cuss out Rachel. Don't cuss out Rachel.'

"Calm down Blaine," Kurt said softly.