Chapter 15

"What is going on?" Kurt asked, coming out of the bedroom, dressed this time.

"Something's up with Jeff, um come here and check this out," I said, holding my hand out, signaling Kurt to come here.

He bounced over to the couch and his eyes got big and his mouth dropped when he saw the names on Jeff's arms. "I've only seen this with my dad."

"What do you mean?" Jeff asked, looking up at Kurt.

"My mother passed when I was eight, her name was Eliza. When she passed, her name started to fade but it stayed there, red, because my father was so in love with her. Well I went through this phase of being in love with Finn and me wanting to spend more time with him I got our parents together, never actually realizing that Carole's name was already appearing on my dad's arm. Long story short, my mom's name faded away, but not completely because she was his first love, and Carole's name is now on his arm a little ways under my moms," Kurt said. "Oh you knew I liked Finn." He gave me a stank look.

"Anyways, this name is still black meaning he never even met Ashely and Nick's name is half blue and half red," I said, looking back at Jeff's arm.

"Yeah, I've never met her, but ever since you left, Nick and I have had our room to ourselves and like he's so hot and he makes me feel loved and I want him so bad," Jeff blurted out the last part.

"That is so cute. That's how we started out," I said, grabbing Kurt's hand.

"Yeah, but you both knew what you wanted. I don't even think Nick likes me like that," he said.

"That's true but, Blaine did go through this whole confused stage after he kissed Rachel," Kurt said, giving me a disgusted look.

"I was drunk!" I sighed.

"Not the second time. We had a whole discussion about this at Lima Bean, you told me that you were confused because you never kissed a guy before," Kurt was kind of getting upset, he snatched his hand away from mine.

"Oh my God Kurt, you made out with Brittany and pretended to be straight, do you remember that?" I was equally upset.

"That was before you, before us!" he said, moving his hands in a wild motion.

"The same thing with Rachel! We weren't even together when I kissed her." I explained.

"This is clearly about me and not you two love bugs. Anyway, how can I find out if Nick likes me like I like him?" Jeff butted in.

I glared at Kurt and he glared back at me, this conversation was far from over. "Invite him here tomorrow or Friday,' I said, turning my attention back to Jeff.

"What is that going to do?" he asked.

"We can talk to him for you to see how he feels about you," I said, looking at Kurt, he was mindlessly playing with his ring. "Right honey?"

"Yeah, sure no problem. I'm good at bringing the gay truth out of people," he said, giving me a look.

"Is your name on his arm?" I asked.

"I don't know. I'm honestly afraid to look or ask him."

"Don't worry, we'll get it out of him."

"Well I'm beat, can I stay here tonight?" Jeff said, after an awkward moment of silence.

"Sure, I'll get you a blanket and a pillow," I said, hopping over the couch and running into the bedroom.

"Get yourself one too, you're not sleeping with me tonight!" Kurt said, pushing pass me into the room.