Chapter 20

A/N: so on my way home from school i was on pandora and this jason mraz song came on and i've never heard it before. it was 'i won't give up,' and as i was listening to it i could see blaine singing it to kurt in my story because of what happened last chapter. sooooooooooooo i put the video on here so you can listen to the song while reading this chapter, but it's best if you listen to it when blaine's actually singing it because it gives it more emotion. i actually teared writing this chapter and the last chapter. 

so i hope you enjoy this chapter, leave comments on this chapter because i honestly think its really emotional for no reason at all, but hey i'm an emotional person. so yeah i'm going to be now and i'll probably update later on today.!!!!

The next morning I woke up and Kurt was still fast asleep. Normally I would just lay here and wait for him to wake up so we can decide what would do for the day, but today was different.

I got out of bed and walked down to the kitchen. There was a note on the refrigerator, I grabbed it and read what it said.

Blaine, I have a feeling you'll be up here for Spring Break, so I took the liberty in going shopping. I called the school and they said Spring Break was April 22 through May 3, so I got all this stuff yesterday (April 20) so it's still fresh. I know what you like so I got all of your favorites and then just things that everybody eats sometimes. Um, please take what is left over after your stay and lock everything up. I unlocked the pool house in case you and Kurt want to go for a swim while you're there. I don't have a problem with this at all. If Coop comes up there just tell him to go to pool house because I know you and Kurt want some privacy. Okay, this is getting really long and I know you are probably standing in the kitchen half sleep reading this or Kurt is reading it to you and you are thinking that I should shut up and close this note out.

Okay, I love you and Kurt! xoxo Mom!

I smiled at the note and at the fact that my mother thought enough to go grocery shopping for me, for us. God, I love my mother so much.

I opened the refrigerator and looked at all the contents. We had everything for a big breakfast, and a big breakfast I shall make. Now I'm not the best cook in the world but I was going to try my best to not burn anything.

In the end process I made an omelet with bacon, tomatoes, spinach and cheese, waffles, bacon, and some oatmeal. I placed it all on a tray I found behind the cabinet and poured him a glass of orange juice and chocolate milk and carried it up to the bedroom.

Kurt had rolled over and was laying on top of the cover and was staring at me.

"Morning love," I smiled, leaning against the door jam, the tray in my hand.

"Good morning baby, did you make that for me?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Yes, my mom went grocery shopping Tuesday for us," I smiled, walking the tray over to him.

"How'd she know we'd be up here? Wait, where are we?" he asked.

"My family's cabin in Indiana. My mom just guessed that I'd bring you up here for Spring Break."

"Mmm, this smells wonderful sweetie."

I smiled and took a piece of bacon and fed it to him. "You can cook bacon, but what about the rest of this stuff?"

He took his fork and cut a piece of the omelet and shoved it in his mouth, his eyes getting wide. "Oh my God Blaine, this wonderful."

"Thank you," I laughed, eating a piece of his bacon.

"Hey, this is mine, not yours," he laughed.

"I like bacon." was all I said.

He laughed, and finished his breakfast without any interruptions from me.