Chapter 30

"Call me when you are off work, I'm going to Quinn's house," I said when I dropped Kurt off at work.

It wasn't a complete lie, I was going to Quinn's house after I leave Burt's.

"You're going to leave me?" he pouted.

"Yes, I need to see my Quinny," I smiled.

"You just saw her at school."

"I know, but we have to talk wedding stuff."

He raised an eyebrow at me, but gave up.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, I'll try not to spend your whole shift over there."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too honey," I leaned across the seat and gave him a kiss. He smiled against my lips and then got out the car. "I'll be back love."

"You better," he said jokingly and then went inside the Lima Bean.

I smiled and pulled off towards Burt's house. I plugged my phone into the stereo and turned on my playlist. The first song was Candles by Hey Monday, mine and Kurt's official first duet together.

"Hey kiddo, what brings you over here?" Burt asked when I walked in the house.

"I wanted to discuss wedding plans with you," I said, sitting down.

I was honestly afraid of what he was going to say, because maybe he would tell me to wait until we are older. That is something that has been playing in my head for the longest. Oh my goodness!

"What plans do you have?"

"I want to plan it around his birthday at the end of the month. I actually want to take everybody to New York, since that is the city of his dreams. He will think it's just a birthday gift, but it will actually be that and the wedding," I was really excited as I explained all of this.

"So the wedding is in New York?"

"Yes, that's what he wants and I'm all down for that."

"Okay. My main concern at the moment is that you are rushing into this." I knew it was coming.

"I don't think that, we just want to be married, but it won't change a thing."

"Then you should wait until you are really ready."

Damn it!

"We are ready Burt. We have been through so much as a couple that it actually already feels like we are already married, we just want to make it official," I was damn near pleading with him at this moment.

"Blaine I understand that, I really do, but at the same time I think it's too early for you and Kurt to get married."

I sat there and stared at him, my heart was breaking into a million pieces. "Being married will not change anything except our last name and I really want to be Blaine Anderson-Hummel and for Kurt to be Kurt Hummel-Anderson."

"I gave you my blessing Blaine, I want to see you and him get married I do. Make me this deal, you and him get married when I am in remission and healthy enough to travel to New York," he said with a sigh.

"Okay, I can do that, but can I still take him to New York for his birthday?" I asked.

I could agree to this, but I don't know how Kurt is going to take this. I just hope that he will be fine with this.

"Yeah, just don't go up there and get married. I'm getting better everyday and I go for my next treatment next week, so just wait," he smiled.

"Thank you so much Burt," I got up and gave him a hug.

"No problem kiddo. When are you taking him to New York?"

I sat down before I spoke. "Um, probably the 27, do you have something planned?"

"Its nothing big, we were going to go out to dinner," he smirked.

"Okay, we can leave that night or the next day," I smiled.

"Okay, don't tell him though."

"Of course not! Oh I also wanted to apologize for last week."

He gave me a puzzled look as if to say, he didn't understand what for. "For when I walked on Kurt and yelled."

"Oh, no don't be sorry for that, we all know Kurt, but I actually applaud you because it takes a big man to walk away from a pointless fight," he smiled.

"I know, I just felt so bad that I did that in front of you and to him, that isn't me," I sighed.

"I know that, but it was still good that you walked away before it got ugly."

"Thank you for saying that. I just didn't want you to think that whenever Kurt and I get into a fight, I just storm out. Although I did that again recently," I said. I hope he doesn't ask me about that.

"What do you mean?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"My brother came to the cabin where Kurt and I was with his boyfriend. Kurt kept going on about the wedding and Sam, Cooper's boyfriend, asked if Coop was in the wedding. Coop asked me if I had a best man and I said I had two and Sam said that I can't do that, but Kurt said he has two maids of honor it was all rainbows and unicorns. I admit I was pissed, and to avoid an argument I left and got drunk.

"Kurt was pretty pissed at me and made me sleep on the couch. I felt bad for getting drunk like I did, but I had all rights to be mad because Sam was trying to make a move on Kurt earlier that day. Kurt says I'm being a jealous boyfriend, but I don't see it like that. I see it as not allowing Kurt to get hit on by my brother's boyfriend." I explained. I knew Kurt was going to tell him, but since I was already here I might as well.

"That's what Kurt needs, someone who is protective of him no matter what. You will make a great husband for my son, when I'm better that is," he smiled.

Thank God he wasn't mad. "I think that's why I do that, to me he's so fragile and I don't want him to break."

"To us he is."

"Yeah. Well Burt I have to go, I promised Quinn I would be her test dummy for her presentation," I said, getting up.

"Okay, tell her I said hello," he smiled.

"Will do. Bye Burt."

I left the house and got in the Navigator and headed towards my bestfriend's house. So now what am I going to do about the wedding? We don't know when Burt will be in remission, and he just started his treatment. Wow, how is Kurt going to take this news? How do I feel about this? I just want to be that man's husband for the rest of my life.

*BAM! CRASH! SCRAPE! SCREAM!* Blackness.

(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/(/)

A/N: OK DON'T HURT ME!!! YES BLAINE JUST GOT INTO A CAR CRASH, WHY? BECAUSE SOMETHING CATASTROPHIC NEEDED TO HAPPEN. OKAY, DON'T WORRY THOUGH, HE'S NOT DEAD. HAPPY FACES!!!! (Don't kill me Jess please, it gets better I promise) :)