Chapter 33

I was released from the hospital a few days after I woke up from my two week coma. It was really weird not being able to walk out with my fiancé. I think it hurt Kurt that he had to wheel me out in my brand new wheelchair the hospital gave me. It hurt me as well, because I didn't want him to have to do everything for me, but I couldn't help it. I was paralyzed from the waist down and there was no telling when I was going to be up and walking again.

The good thing is that I get to go home to our apartment because our building had an elevator so I could get to our third floor apartment.

"Do you need anything sweetie?" Kurt asked me.

I was in our room on the bed watching T.V. I was supposed to be doing my make-up work, but I didn't want to so I didn't.

"No sweetie, I'm fine," I smiled.

"Are you sure, I could make you some bacon," he said, sitting on the bed next to my non-working legs.

"That would be nice, but you don't have to honey."

"Its no problem, I'll make you some bacon," he said, getting up and walking in the kitchen. "Do your work."

"I don't want to," I said, my voice sounding sad.

"Too bad honey," he laughed.

"Fine," I gave in and picked up my history book and began reading about the Holocaust. Why was this the last thing we had to learn about in school is beyond me. It's really sad and depressing and I would rather pass on this subject.

"How many slices do you want?"

"It doesn't matter, can I have a bacon and egg sandwich?" I asked, closing my book.

"If that's what you want love," he said. I heard him open the refrigerator and then close it. "Do your work."

"How do you know I'm not reading about this depressing shit?" I asked.

"Because I know you Blaine Devon Anderson and if you had it your way, which you do, you wouldn't be doing it right now. I bet you if I come in their right now, your eyes are glued to the T.V. and you're watching Bad Girls Club," I could hear the smirk in his voice.

"So what?" I laughed. He was right, I was watching Bad Girls Club, but I was still doing my work. "Come help me read this stupid stuff."

"It's not stupid, it's history. Now read it and learn something about the Holocaust and Hitler's bitch ass," he laughed.

I rolled my eyes, even though he couldn't see and opened the book back and began reading again. My assignment was to answer a bunch of questions related to the reading. Like what was the first country Hitler attacked and then which countries gave in to his 'bullying.'

I don't know what this has to do with me wanting to be a famous singer. It doesn't and I don't think I should be learning any of this. I guess it is good to know about what the world has been through and the reasons behind the wars, but still. I will never use this stuff a day in my life, and if I ever do, I will look back on this moment and laugh my ass off.

"Here is your breakfast sandwich at 6:45pm," he said, handing me a plate with a egg and bacon sandwich on a blueberry bagel.

"Ooh, you made it on a blueberry bagel," I smiled, taking the sandwich from him. I took a bite and fell back on the bed. "Oh my God this is so good. Thank you so much honey."

"No problem. I have to run to the store, we're out of a few things. Will you be okay here by yourself for half an hour?" he asked, looking intently at me.

"Yup, I'm gone sit here and force myself to do this work," I smiled.

"Okay, do you need anything from the store?"