Chapter 43

" and for once, I didn't
know where to begin. i
felt like i've been
looking for a love that
i've already lost. "
       r. m. drake
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry pov

It's been about a week that I've been in LA and all I've done is go out to bars and party, which is why when I wake up today the hangover doesn't hurt as much. Deciding to go to the beach today, wanting to do something other than drink, I quickly change into some swim trunks and a t-shirt and throw my hair into a bun before walking out of my hotel. I decide to walk to the beach since it isn't that far and I stop every now and then to take a picture with fans. As I get to the beach, I notice a bunch of paps standing outside a fenced off section, so I quickly duck my head and make my way over to the part that isn't fenced off. I lay my beach towel on the sand and lay down on it and just scroll through Twitter responding to a few fans, when a volleyball hits my stomach. I let out a grunt as I clutch my abdomen.
" oh sorry dude didn't mean to hit you " a guy jogging over to me says.
" it's fine, no harm done. " I tell him.
" you wanna play? " he asks as he points to his group of friends. I nod my head as I get up and make my way over to where they have the net set up.
" Hey guys he's gonna play with us. " the guy says as he gets into his place and points to me where I should stand.
We play a few rounds and that's when I notice that they are semi drunk since they laugh at practically everything. We're in the middle of a game when someone hits the ball out of bounds and it hits the fence.
" I'll go get it " I shout I as jog over to get the ball. As I bend down to pick it up I hear someone shout " Ember! Don't pay attention to him look at me! "
I quickly look over to see that the fenced off area is a photo shoot and my eyes land on her. She's laughing to the point where she gets crinkles by her eyes. My eyes wonder over her body noticing the small black bikini she's wearing. I close my eyes trying to control my hormonal thoughts and when I open them again I see him leaning down to kiss her. I look away throwing the ball back to the group telling them a quick goodbye before heading back to my hotel room.

I pace around my room trying to rid the thoughts of them kissing. I mean what did I expect they did move in together. My thoughts wander to her in that bikini and I feel myself getting hard. Fuck it, a quick wank never hurt anyone. I grab some boxers and go into the bathroom running a shower. I strip of the sandy clothing and hop into the shower closing the curtain behind me. I start to stroke myself closing my eyes imagining her lips around me and trying to remember her moans and the way she moaned my name. I remember the way she would wither under my touch, the way she would whimper when I left her wanting more. Before I know it I'm coming and the water is washing it down the drain. I quickly wash my body and hair before stepping out and slipping on the pair of clean boxers. I step out of the bathroom and to the bedroom throwing my dirty clothes to the side. I walk over to the nightstand where my phone is charging and notice that she posted a picture. I completely forgot I had set Instagram to notify me when she posts pictures. I unlock my phone and go to the app opening it and going to her profile. I click on her recent picture and it's her in that swimsuit. I let out a groan running fingers through my hair closing my eyes trying to, again, rid my sexual thoughts. I feel my phone vibrate and I look down to see a notification that she posted another picture. When I click it I almost want to throw up. It's the both of them kissing. I look closer and notice that she isn't wearing the necklace. I knew she would stop loving me eventually but not this soon. It's been three fucking months how can she possibly move on that soon.
Gripping my phone tightly I take deep breathes trying to calm myself down. I hear something crack and I jump a little looking down at my phone seeing a single crack go across the screen. I let out a huff running a hand through my hair letting myself fall into the bed. I close my eyes my thoughts running to her like always.
I'm close to drifting off to sleep when an alarm goes off. I check my phone seeing the reminder that I have to go to an event. I let out groan getting out of bed to get ready.