Chapter 25

When a man loves a women, she becomes his weakness. When a women loves a man, he becomes her strength.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He leads me to the the bed and he sits down and pulls me so that I'm standing in between his legs. He looks up at me and his eyes are hooded with lust and hunger. He smiles up at me as he slides his hands down my shirt never breaking contact with me. "Take your shirt off." He orders me. I nod my head and take my shirt off tossing it to the floor. He runs his hand up and down my stomach. He kisses what feels like every part of my lower stomach as he runs his hands down my underwear. "Harry." Is all I can say as I run my hands through his hair. He grips my thighs tight and I wince in pain but it feels good. He kisses my legs sucking and biting over and over again. "Harry please." I whisper breathlessly. He ignores me again as he kisses me through my underwear. " Harry for fuck sakes" I say with frustration. He chuckles and I can feel it vibrate through me. He pushes me back a little so he can stand up. He takes off his shirt and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Lay down." He whispers into my ear. I lay down and he stands there for a minute biting his lips. "What?" I ask suddenly becoming really self conscious. "Nothing I was just thinking about all the things I could do to you first." He says with a grin. I gulp loudly not sure if I'm ready. "Don't worry babe I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you first and then I'm going to make love to you." He tells me looking me in the eyes as he undos his belt. "Baby I need you to scoot all the way to the head board with you back against it.... And spread your legs." He whispers almost beneath his breath. I do what he tells me, sitting there as he still stands in front of the bed. He climbs in between my legs and his body is hovering over mine. He kisses my neck and pulls down my bra and starts to suck on my breast making a popping sound each time he lets go. I moan loudly."Harry please stop teasing me." I whine as he's leaving marks on my breast. "But baby I'm not even close to being done, and plus I want your body to shake at my very touch." He says against my skin lowering himself so that his head is between my legs. He kisses me once again through my underwear. "Fuck baby your so wet." He says pulling my underwear down. He spreads my legs a little further kissing me right on my clit."Fuck...Harry." I moan pulling at his hair. "How bad do you want it?" He asks me. I lay there for a second before sitting up on my elbows. "Tell me how bad you want it December." He says, his hot breath still hitting me down there. "Idk bad Harry just please stop teasing me." I tell him as the frustration is growing."No December tell me how fucking bad you want it. Tell me how bad you want my tongue inside you. Tell me how bad you want me to taste you. Tell me how you want me to make you cum." He says as he slides his fingers inside of me. He pumps slow so fucking slow. "Fu.....ck Harry fine I want it bad." I almost yell. "I don't believe you." He says pumping a little faster."Harry." I scream loud enough for the whole damn hotel to hear. With that he pumps faster and flicks his tongue as well as I start to feel the pressure build up in my stomach. Then he stops and pulls his pants off along with his boxers. He slips on the condom and thrusts into me. I moan louder each time he thrusts in. He picks up speed and I dig my fingers into his back as his thrusts become faster. "Harry..." Is all I can say while I'm so breathless."Baby fuck" he says over and over again as he releases into me. His body collapses onto me. He rolls over and throws the condom onto the floor. He looks over at my body and pulls me closer. His mouth is next to my ear. "Your still shaking." He tells me bringing his hand down to my thighs to rub them up and down. I nod my head."I'm the only one who can do this to you." He tells me."Yeah you are." I say as we fall asleep. I wake up to kisses being placed all over my face. I push him away. "Baby stop." I say turning over. He keeps kissing my face all over. "No love get up we have to leave at 1 and its 10 so wake up." He says still kissing me. "My god styles that's at least another hour and a half of sleep." I say finally turning to see him hovering over me. "Hey don't be so grumpy." He says kissing my nose." I huff "Come on baby your already awake you might as well stay awake." He says kissing my jaw line. God his morning voice makes my stomach churn. "Styles." I ask as he continues to kiss my jaw line. He ignores me. "Styles? " nothing. "You know I fucked you last night like I fucked you good but I never got to make love to you." He says into my ear. I don't move, my body stays still as I remember the events of last night. "You know your right." I say with a smirk. I bring his face in between my hands. "I love you Harry Styles." I tell him. "I love you December Young." He says as he kisses me.
We disappear into our own little world. Before it gets heated we hear a knock on the door. Styles lets out a groan before getting up and putting on his boxers. There's another knock on the door with someone saying " room service. " I cover myself in the covers and sit up in the bed as Styles opens the door. "What." He say. "Room service Mr. Styles." The guys say a little nervously. "Thank you." He says taking the towels and shutting the door. He throws them to the floor and walks back over to the bed. "Now where were we before I was rudely interrupted." He says crawling back over to me and hovering over me. "I don't remember." I say innocently. "Well." He says in between kisses. " I was about to make love to you."
He tells me and that's when we disappear into our own little world.
He lays down next to me, rubbing circles onto my stomach. "Hi beautiful." He whispers. "Hi baby." I whisper back. "I'm gonna miss you like crazy." He says I feel the tears start to fall down my cheeks. He takes his hand and wipes them away. "Don't cry baby. Look at me this isn't even goodbye this is more of like a see you later. Okay." He says kissing my lips. I nod my head. "I love you" I tell him. "I love you too. We should probably get you back okay." He says "Okay" I tell him.
We take a shower and get dressed and head back to his house. I can't help but look over at him to see him smiling which makes me smile.