Chapter 11

Some people drink Some people smoke Some people take drugs And some people fall in love What they have in common is they're Slowly killing themselves Eventually dying but in different ways ~unparadise~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with my head buried in somebody's chest. I look up well kinda look up and see that it's Styles and everything from last night comes back, the nightmare, the confession, him holding me. It was kinda the best feeling in the world, it still is technically since I'm still in his arms. I enjoy this peaceful silence because when he wakes up he's going to want to know everything. I honestly don't know how he's going to take it or if he can handle it but I trust him. I don't know why but I do. I lay here listing to the sound of his heart beating and his light snores. I try and turn over to look at the clock but his arms tighten around me. I huff in annoyance. "Styles." I say in a whisper shout kinda thing. I move my hands up his chest and that's when I realize that he doesn't have a shirt on. I stiffen at the realization. "Styles." I say as I try and move my body a little. I push the hair out of his face and just look at this beautiful person laying in front of me. "Styles wake up." I mumble as I poke his face. He mumbles something and moves his head back. "Harry Edward Styles get up." I shout. I use all the strength that I have to push him off of me. "5 more minutes please." He mumbles as he puts his head on my shoulder. Oh my god his morning voice is just. God. " I don't have 5 minutes get the fuck up." I say trying to lift his head off of me. He pulls his head up and removes his arms from around me. He rubs his eyes and I guess everything hits him like it did me. He gives me a nervous smile. "Morning." He says with a groggy morning voice. I smile at him. "Morning." He looks at my face and a frown appears. Oh god do I have drool on my face. This is so embarrassing. "What are you looking at." I ask him as I mess with the blankets. He puts his hand in my face and runs the pad of his thumb along my cheeks.

"Your cheeks.. your cheeks have tear stains on them."
I close my eyes and I feel like crying all over again. I look over at him and I feel a small tear fall down my cheek. "Hey don't cry." He says wiping it from my cheek. I sniffle and whip my face and look up at the ceiling. And I start to chuckle a little. "I'm not crying." I say as I cover my hands with my face.
"Can I ask you a question?" He says while twirling the ends of my hair. "Yeah what is it." He lays there in silence for a while. "" What's depression like? " he asked. I stay looking up at the ceiling for awhile then I look at him.
" It's like drowning. Except you can see everyone else around you breathing." I say getting up from the bed while he still lays there. "Hey do you think you can give me a ride to work?" I ask him walking towards the bathroom. But he doesn't answer. "Styles?" I walk back into the room. "Yeah sure but you...you have to tell me everything promise." He says getting up from the bed and walking towards me. I look down not sure what to do but I nod at him. "Tell me you promise." I can hear and feel how close he is to me right now and I don't want to look up."Promise me you'll tell me everything." He says as he puts his hand under my chin so I can look at him. "Promise me." I can see the tears brimming in his eyes. "I promise." I say. He kisses my cheek. "I'll be down stairs waiting." He walks out the room and I can't even breath. I go into the bathroom and jump in the shower. I let my hair air dry and I throw on a gray cardigan some blue jeans and my toms. I grab my purse and head down stairs. "You ready." I say as I get to the door. "Yep lets go." He says twirling the keys in his hands. He stops and pulls me by my wrist. "No breakfast ?" He starts laughing and I roll my eyes at him. "Lets go before I'm later than I am already." I pull him by the arm and to the car. We get in and he starts tapping his thumbs in the steering wheel. "Can you stop that?" I ask him looking up from my phone. "Stop what?" He says looking at me. "The tapping." I say again.

He stops the tapping and place his hand on my thigh. "Better." He says with a smirk. I roll my eyes and turn up the radio. I place my hand on his and trace the cross tattoo on his hand. We get up to the coffee shop and I'm about to leave when the door is locked. "Really." I say looking at him and he just shrugs with a smile on his lips. "Oh yeah while you have me trapped in here I'm going to hang out with some friends. Lily is picking me up from the coffee shop so if you could be a doll and pick me up from her house that would be lovely." I say with a smile. "Is that all you use me for are rides everywhere." He asks trying not to smile. "No I don't." I say taking his hand in mine. He leans over and puts his hand on my neck and pulls me close. "Is this what you use me for." I say as I smile against his lips. The kiss is slow and short and I whimper from the loss of contact. "Don't forget about our promise." He says as he lets go of me. " I won't." I say as I get out of the car and head into work.