Chapter 18 - Girl Talk (Minecon Day 7 Part 1)

AN: Thank you all so much for 1,000 views! I never thought I'd get this far xD

~~~~~

I woke up the next morning at 7:30 am, which gave me just enough time to get ready to head back. I packed up the few things I had, then fixed my hair, deciding to leave it down today. It'd be easier to hide that way. My hair fell in layers down my shoulders, covering both my eyes if I didn't brush it behind my ear. I brushed the left side out of my eyes, but let the right side be.

I could essentially stay for the whole meetup without Ross or anybody else even knowing I was there. I was good at blending into a crowd. Then, when the party started, I could just disappear back to the hotel and lock the door to my room. Nobody would even know I was there until the next morning, or until when the guys got back, which was probably going to be around 2 or 3 am. They'd most likely be hungover, too, and too tired to notice I was there.

Checking the time, I decided it was time to head out. As I approached the group gathered outside the entrance, I noticed that the girls were all wearing dresses. Shoot, was I supposed to dress nice? All I had on were shorts and a t-shirt. I packed a few nice dresses, but they were all back at the hotel. "Hey! You guys ready?" I asked.

"Yeah!" Morgan smiles, starting to pick up her bags.

"Hey, you mind if us girls just ride with you? It gets a bit crowded in our car." Amy asked.

I nodded. "Sure! That'd be great!"

"Awesome!"

Once all our stuff was packed into the cars, we set off, the guys in the other car and the girls in mine. Once we got out of the park, we turned the radio on.

"So, how's everybody?" Morgan asked from the passenger seat.

I nodded. "They're good."

"Anyone working on anything new?"

I thought for a while. "Well, there was this one thing I thought about pitching..." I paused, then shook my head, chuckling. "But I don't know if it'll even work."

"Oh come on! Please tell us!" Amy pleaded.

"Alright, alright." I laughed again. "What would you guys think about Hat Films coming to work at YogTowers?"

Jessica gasped. "That'd be the best! When is it happening? When you get back to Bristol?!"

"Woah, woah, slow down! I only said I was considering pitching it to Lewis. Even if he'd agree it'd be a pretty long process."

"But it's possible?"

I shrugged. "Sure, I guess."

Amy squealed. "Yes! This is going to be so exciting!"

I laughed. "I'd appreciate if you didn't tell everyone, though. I don't want to let everyone down if it doesn't happen."

Amy pretended to zip her mouth closed and throw away the key. "I won't say a word."

"Thanks." I sighed.

"So how did you get the idea, anyway?" Mary asked.

I shrugged. "Don't know, really. Guess it just came to me out of nowhere." I silently hoped that they'd believe the lie.

"Oh, ok." Mary looked a little disappointed, but she dropped the subject.

"So how fancy is this meetup going to be? I see you're all wearing dresses." I asked.

"Oh, yeah, we didn't know what to wear, so we just went with nice and casual." Morgan shrugged.

"Do you think what I'm wearing is fine?"