Chapter 10: Protecting you

Luna's POV

Dawn gulped and held me close.

"Come on." The two men said and pushed us inside. We walked to a room, there was a huge throne at the end, what was this supposed to be?

"Wait here." they said and left.

"Babe, I'm scared." Dawn said and held me tight, she buried her face in my chest.

I held her close and looked around, this was all going to be mine someday. I mean ours. I looked at Dawn, she was going to rule with me.

"Don't be scared, babe, I'm here for you." I said as I kissed her head.

Suddenly a lot of soldiers came and blocked every exit. I felt Dawn hold on to me even tighter. There entered a little group of people and suddenly a woman, who went to sit on the throne. Was she the Alpha? Was she my mom?

"Alright, what do we have here?" she asked, she seemed really dangerous, mom was right.

The two men from before came back. "These two were playing around, which is fine. But they were outside past curfew and on witch territory."

Several soldiers gasped, as if something bad was going to happen now.

The woman, who I'm assuming is the Alpha and so my mom, looked at us closely. "Why were you two playing outside past curfew on witch territory?"

I looked at Dawn and saw she wasn't going to move her head from my chest, instead she held on tighter. I held her close. "We had no idea. We were outside when it was bright outside. We played around as wolves and lost track of time. We're deeply sorry for breaking the rules."

The Alpha looked at us. "Why were you two on witch territory?"

"We must've ran into it when we were playing." I said calm, she can't see the fear.

"Well according to this, you two were quite deep into witch territory." she said as she pointed to a piece of paper.

I gulped, I had nothing to say about that. "I-I don't have an explanation."

"Maybe your friend does?" she said and suddenly some soldiers tried taking her from me.

"Hey, let go!" I said and pushed them away. I wasn't afraid to protect my mate.

"Oh she's your mate, isn't she? Is she even a wolf?"

"Alpha, she changed back when we approached them." one of the two men from before said.

So this woman was the Alpha, she was my mom. I was looking at her, and I think I was looking at her too long because she got angry.

"Stop looking!" she ordered and so I looked away. "If you two aren't going to tell me the truth, then you two are going to have a lot of troubles."

I sighed deep. "Alright alright." I said and sighed. Dawn looked at me, begging me not to do anything. "We were curious about the witch territory. We wanted to see it and the best time to do so was past curfew."

The Alpha nodded and smiled, she seemed satisfied with that story, even though it was a lie. "See, was it so hard to tell the truth?"

I shook my head no.

"Let them out. And girls, don't let me see you again."

We nodded and left. We went back to Dawn's home. "Man, that was so close!"

I nodded and held her close. "It's over now."

She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me closer. "Thank you."

"For what?"

She smiled. "For being my hero."

I smiled as well. "I had to protect my mate, didn't I?"

She nodded and kissed me deeply. After the kiss she looked inside her house. "Why don't you stay over?" she asked seductively.

I looked at her and nodded. And so we went inside together.

________________________________

Gwen's POV

I was in bed, eyes closed. Today was a long day, a very long day. So much had happened and I can't believe anything of it is true...

My moms are both leaders, the Alpha and the witch leader... I can't believe this...

As I was trying to sleep, I suddenly heard some ticking noise. I slowly opened my eyes and looked around, nothing to see.

I closed my eyes again and tried sleeping again.

Again that ticking noise. This time I turned on the lights and saw Robyn at the window. "What the..."

I got up and to the window, I opened it and she got in my room. "Beautiful room you have here." she said as she walked around in it.

"Thanks, but can you maybe tell me why you're here?" I asked, locking my door so mom wouldn't see Robyn.

She looked at me and smiled. "Hot."

It's then that I realized I wasn't wearing much. I always sleep in a huge shirt and my underwear. I quickly got underneath my sheets. "Robyn, answer me."

She walked around my bed, only to sit down next to me. "I just wanted to see you."

I looked at her. "You could've called, we could've seen each other tomorrow."

"I wanted to see you now. Something told me you were having troubles." she said to which I looked at her, how did she know that?

"H-how did you know?"

She smiled as she caressed my cheek. "I just do."

"Are you a witch or a wolf?" I suddenly asked, I know it's a risk but I needed to know.

"W-what?"

I looked at her, I was really determined to find out. "You heard me."

She sighed deep and looked down. "I'm not the same as you, if that's what you want to know."

I looked at her. "You're a wolf?"

She nodded.

I laid back down. "Everyone around me is a wolf."

She laid next to me. "I'm sorry if I upset you, I didn't - "

"No, it's fine." I said as I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. "I'm just really tired, that's all." I felt her moving, and suddenly I felt her hands on me. My eyes opened immediately. "What are you doing?!"

She pulled me closer. "I'm going to watch you sleep."

I shook my head no. "Nope, that's creepy."

"I'll take good care of you." she said and kissed me.

My eyes widened, but I didn't even tried to push her away. Instead it felt like my whole body, my soul and my heart were combining with hers.

My arms wrapped around her neck and pulled her closer. Her arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer to her.

We were so close right now, I really never imagined this.

Suddenly she pulled back. We were both breathing heavily. She looked at me and smiled. "I'll take care of you now."

I nodded. I knew what she meant, she was my mate. I knew enough about wolves now to know that.

And so I buried my face in her chest and let her protect me. I quickly fell asleep.