Chapter 15: Peace?

Hazel's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, breathing heavily. I had a nightmare: my kids were with Fay, they were teaming up against me and they won...

I held my neck, feeling it, making sure I was alright. I sighed in relieve when I felt I was.

I got up and slowly made my way to Luna's room, since her room was closest to mine. I opened the door slowly, making sure to not make any noise. But I didn't see her... I panicked!

I quickly went to Gwen's room, Luna could perfectly have fallen asleep there.

I opened the door and Gwen wasn't there either!

I quickly went downstairs and called my first officer. "Track my girls, now!"

"Yes, Milady." he said and hung up, tracking my girls. Thank God I chipped them!

I got dressed and quickly went to my castle. I hurried to my security room and looked at the screens. "And?"

"Not so good news, Milady."

I went to the soldier. "What's wrong?"

He pointed to the screen. "They're at Fay's castle."

Right when he said that, something in me broke. Why were they there? Did Fay kidnap them? Did she really take them? This is how Fay must've felt when I did that to her...

"We have to go get them." I said and wanted to leave when my first officer stopped me.

"We can't, Milady."

I looked so angry at him. "Why not?!"

He gulped. "B-because w-we don't know w-why they're t-there?"

"Because she took them, isn't that obvious?!" I was so angry right now, all I wanted was my kids back.

"We don't know that, Milady." he said, really how was he still talking?

"Listen if no one's joining me, then so be it. I'm going anyway." I said and left, I don't care about those other people.

"Milady!" my first officer shouted.

I sighed deep. "Yes?"

"We have some soldiers." he said and motioned to them.

I smiled. "Let's go."

_________________________________

We arrived at Fay's castle. I immediately walked to the bridge and when the soldiers saw me, they rang the alarm. I really couldn't care less, I needed my children, now!

I just burned that bridge down and flew over. And so did all my soldiers.

We ran towards the signals of the trackers, but they were moving. They were moving further away from us.

"Hurry up!" I shouted and ran faster.

The trackers seemed to go to... Fay's room!

I hurried there through a short cut I had learned before. Once I reached it, I made sure the trackers were inside, and they were.

I sighed deep and entered. There I saw Fay with my kids, MY kids! "Give me my kids back, Fay!"

She got up, she was already angry. "Your kids! They're mine too!"

I gulped. "You don't have any right anymore, they're mine!"

She huffed. "They love spending time with me too, Hazel!" Wow, it's so weird addressing to each other by our first names. It's just weird to see each other this close again.