Chapter 11: The forbidden name

Luna's POV

The next day I woke up and smiled, I felt Dawn in my arms. I can't believe we did it, we experienced love last night.

Dawn was so amazing, it really felt like we were mating. My beautiful mate, it's really special to say that.

I looked at her and smiled, she was lying onto my naked chest. Her legs were intertwined with mine and her arms were around me.

"Hey babe, wake up." I said as I shook her gently.

"Hmm?" she moved a little but buried her head in the side of my neck.

"Babe?"

She breathed out which tickled my skin.

"Babe, that tickles."

Slowly she raised her head and looked at me, smiling. "Good morning, babe."

I smiled as well. "Good morning."

She slowly leaned in and kissed me. I still felt all those amazing feelings whenever we kissed. I can't believe I'm so lucky to have her.

"So, what are we doing today?"

She got up and walked to her bathroom. "I want to introduce you to my parents."

I shot up. "What?!"

"Babe, don't worry, you're amazing, they'll love you." she said as she returned back, she was standing naked in front of me.

I looked at her and smiled.

She caught on immediately and shook her head no. "You're unbelievable."

I laughed a little and got up as well, hugging her first. It felt amazing to hug her, our skin felt each other everywhere.

"I love you." she suddenly said.

I smiled and kissed her. "I love you too."

We kissed for awhile, while we were hugging. After that we decided to get dressed. "Alright, I'll just tell them you visited me this morning." she said as we walked downstairs. Her parents couldn't know I stayed the night...

"Alright." I said and smiled.

"Good morning mom and dad!" she said as she entered the kitchen, I followed right behind her. "I want you to meet my girlfriend."

They looked up and smiled. "Finally we get to meet our daughter's mate!" her mom said and hugged me.

"You seem like a good girl, keep it that way." her dad said as he hugged me as well.

"Of course." I said and smiled.

"So you stayed the night?" he asked.

I gulped and looked at Dawn. "No, she just visited now."

"Oh Dawn, you should know you're not a good liar." he said and looked at me. "You're lucky you're her mate, because I wouldn't want anyone else touching her."

I nodded. "I understand."

We all sat down and had breakfast. We talked some more, it was really nice. I can't believe her parents didn't mind me having spend the night, just because I was her mate... It's amazing!

After breakfast, I put on my jacket. "So I'll see you later?" I asked Dawn, we were going out tonight.

She nodded and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. "I love you."

"I love you too." I said and kissed her, wrapping my arms around her waist. After the kiss, I looked at her parents. "It was nice meeting you two."