Chapter 12: Mommy issues

Gwen's POV

I woke up and felt so safe. I looked up and saw Robyn looking at me with a smile on her face. "Good morning, babe." she said soft and kissed me right after.

I had almost forgotten about this. We had kissed last night, and apparently we're dating now... But I really don't mind, I love this. "Good morning." I said after the kiss.

She smiled and pulled me closer. It's now that I felt she wasn't wearing any pants either, she must've gotten out of her clothes to sleep better.

I looked underneath the sheets but my eyes widened when I saw she wasn't wearing anything at all!

I quickly looked back up and into her eyes. "Get dressed, now!"

"Hey, what's wrong?" she asked, coming closer.

I tried getting away but she had me close in her arms. The thought of just being in her arms, close to her naked body made me feel warm inside but I wasn't ready yet for that. "Please."

"Hey, why are you freaking out? We're alright, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah, but please just get dressed."

"I don't mind you looking at me, I'm all yours and you're all mine. We're mates, Gwen." she said and kissed me deeply.

How I wanted to pull her closer and let her make love to me, but that can't. "I know but it's too early." I said on her lips.

She smiled. "Alright." And she reached next to the bed to her clothes. She started getting dressed and it made me feel more comfortable. "Better?"

I looked at her and nodded. "Thanks."

She quickly came back in bed and held me again. "Of course, babe, anything for you." she said and kissed me deeply. We kissed for awhile, my arms wrapped around her neck while hers were around my waist.

Eventually she rolled us, so she was on top of me. We kept kissing, her hands trailed to my butt, squeezing it a little. I loved this so much!

I pulled her closer and let her lay between my legs. She started moving her hips but I knew nothing was going to happen, because she respected me.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat. Both me and Robyn stopped kissing each other and looked around, and that's when I saw mom.

"Mom? W-what are you doing here?" I asked as Robyn got of me.

She looked at me and afterwards at Robyn.

I sighed deep. "Mom, this is Robyn, she's my girlfriend. And mate..."

"You too? Wow..." mom said, looking down. "I'm happy for you."

I got up and walked to her, hugging her. "Thanks mom, I love you."

"I love you too." she said and smiled. She looked at Robyn. "Nice to meet you."

Robyn stepped forward. "Nice to meet you, I'm Robyn."

Mom nodded and smiled. "I'll be downstairs making breakfast. I'll come and get you two when it's ready."

We both nodded and that's when mom left.

"You have an amazing mom." Robyn said to which I smiled.

"I know."

___________________________________

Luna's POV

They had brought me to a cell, a real cell! I wasn't a criminal! I didn't belong here!

I looked around, at least there was a bed. I sat down and looked around, what was I supposed to do here?

I thought back at Dawn, she must be so sad. Her parents just let me get arrested and held her while I was being dragged away.

I don't even want to think about how she must feel, I do feel she's crying now. I hope she feels I'm fine, she must feel it.

I sighed deep and went to lie down. I closed my eyes, maybe I should rest for now.

___________________________________

I woke up by a loud thump. I got up and saw it was at the door. Two soldiers came to me. "Miss, can you please follow us?"

I looked at them, why were they acting like that?

"Sure." I followed them and saw everyone at that castle looking at me, as if I was someone famous.

They brought me to the room and immediately I saw all the soldiers and the small group of people talking to the Alpha.

One person nudged the Alpha, and that's when she looked at me.

"Luna," she said as she walked closer. I walked backwards, mainly because mom had told me that she was dangerous. "Your last name isn't Wright, is it?"

I didn't answer her, instead I kept backing of.

She smiled, she genuine looked happy. Did she knew? She must! "Luna." she said and by now, I stopped backing of, I just stood in the middle of the room, looking at her. She stood in front of me, and now I saw the similarities. Gwen and me looked like a perfect mix of my moms...

"Hey?"

I looked at her, I must've been deep in thoughts again.

"Soldiers, get these handcuffs off." she ordered and that's when two soldiers came to take them off. Finally!

I felt my wrists, they were hurting.

"Are you alright?"

I looked at her. "Why are you acting like that? Why is everyone acting so weird?"

She smiled. "Luna, I'm sure you remembered we've taken blood from you." she said to which I nodded. "We've compared your DNA with mine."

My eyes widened, of course she did that! She must know!

She smiled. "I never thought I'd see you again, my baby girl." she said as she reached for my face but I backed of. "Hey, it's alright, I'm your mom."

I didn't say anything, I just looked at her.

"Let me guess, your mom has told you I'm dangerous?" she asked and sighed. "I'm not dangerous, I'd never hurt you, or your sister." she said and came closer. "Oh Luna, my beautiful beautiful baby girl, you've grown so much." she said as a tear left her eye.

Seeing her like that made me tear up as well.

She smiled and finally pulled me in for a very tight hug. This time, I didn't hesitate, I hugged her back. "Finally I found you." she said soft and kissed my head.

I buried my face in her chest, it felt good hugging her. I felt like she was the mom that could help me, with my wolf I mean.

The Alpha, or mom, pulled back and looked around. "You can all go, I'm going to spend some time with my daughter." she said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and hugged her again.