Chapter 24: Meeting everyone

Hazel's POV

After the announcement, Fay had a lot of work to do in her castle. She had to do a lot of paperwork, have meetings with her council... But in doing so, I felt kinda left out. I felt like I needed to help my people too.

"Baby, I'll be at my castle."

Fay stopped with what she was doing and looked at me. "You can stay here."

I nodded. "I know, but I think the witches might need me too."

She smiled and nodded. "You're right." She got up and stood in front of me. She caressed my face while smiling at me. "I'm so proud of you."

"I'm proud of you. We're a good team."

She nodded. "We really are."

I smiled. "I'll see you later, ok?"

She nodded. "Of course." She slowly leaned in and connected our lips. She wrapped her arms around me, and really took her time to make me feel loved. "I love you so much." She whispered after the kiss.

"I love you too."

"Don't ever leave me again."

"I won't."

"Promise me." She looked me deep in my eyes. "Promise me you won't."

"I promise I won't."

She kissed me again, and then backed off. "I'll hurry."

I nodded. "I can't wait."

She smiled.

I concentrated on my castle and suddenly was there. I loved magic, it was so easy. I went to the throne room and saw a lot of witches... Including my brother and his wife.

He came to me. "Hazel, what was that?!" I couldn't quite tell if he was surprised or angry.

"I'm happy again, Boaz. Fay and me talked and talked and..." I sighed. "I love her so much."

His face softened. "I know you do. You two are made for each other."

I smiled and nodded.

"But people have a lot of questions." He said, motioning to the mass of people behind him.

I stepped forward. "Ok, I will help all of you, but please, if you hear your question, raise your hand so I can see who has the same question. When I give a solution, leave and be happy. And if you don't feel like my solution helps, then keep it raised."

_______________________________

After only 30 minutes, I helped everyone. Turned out most of them just wanted my permission to go to the wolves territory. It's sad they're so scared for my opinion.

When the last person left, I looked at Boaz and his wife. "So..."

"So what now?" He asked, I still wondered if he was mad or not... "Are you and Fay back together?"

I nodded. "We and the kids are a family again, that's why we announced peace."

He sighed, burying his face in his hands. "Listen, Hazel.. I don't want to ruin the mood but you know what she has done to us. She - "

"I don't want to hear it!" I raised my voice. I was tired of this! "I have spend too much time hating on her, hating myself and everything that has happened in the past. I'm done hating. I don't want to hate anymore. This isn't who I am."

"Hazel, she killed our mother."

I gulped, looking down. "Her parents did."

"Oh so we forgive her for everything now? Don't forget what she did to dad!"

I kept looking down, I was fighting the tears. "Stop!"

His wife held him. "Stop it, she's upset."

"Well I'm upset too."

I looked at him. "I don't get you. One day you're telling me to go talk to her, then when I do, you're mad."

He sighed. "Hazel, dad - "

"Mom!"

I turned around and saw Gwen and Luna enter. I smiled. "Hey!" I hugged them both. "How are you? How was school?"

Luna smiled big. "School got cancelled because of the announcement."

"And we're so proud of our moms." Gwen said, smiling. "Where is wolf mom?" She and Luna looked around.

"She's at her castle, helping her people." I looked behind them, to Dawn and Robyn. "Don't you two have to go home to your family?"

Dawn scratched her head. I knew she needed to be there, but for some reason she was here. She must really love my Luna. 

Robyn on the other side was pretty relaxed, pretty cool. She held Gwen's waist and seemed very protective over her. I knew, just from seeing that that my kids are safe, with their mates.

"Hazel?"

I turned around and saw Boaz, giving me a look. I sighed. "Boaz, listen. It's good. Everything's good." I said as I went to sit down onto the throne. "I mean why look for troubles if peace is here."

He groaned. "If you would just listen to what I'm - "

Suddenly the doors opened. "Milady, we didn't know what to do, but..."

"Spit it out." I said, sitting up.

"The Alpha's here."

I nodded. "Let her in." I said and stood up. Fay entered, looking at the soldiers before smiling at us.

"Mom!" Luna and Gwen said, hugging Fay.

I smiled. "See, everything's good." I said to Boaz while motioning to my family.

Fay walked to me, hugging me when she was close. "I hurried."

I smiled and nodded. "Good, I missed you."

"I missed you too." She leaned in, wanting to kiss me. But she stopped when Boaz cleared his throat. She looked up. "Boaz."

"Fay." Ok, they didn't like each other.

"Listen, it's over. The stupid war is done, so let's stop this annoying and childish behavior. Please." I smiled at them. "Please for me."

Fay smiled first. "I'm fine, I mean I'm happy this war's over." She turned around to look at our kids. I think she noticed the two girls with them. She walked to them. Dawn first. "I met you before, didn't I?"

Dawn gulped, nodding.

"I'm sorry for being so harsh on you, I didn't know you were my daughter's mate."

Dawn smiled a little, she was so nervous.

"Nice meeting you, I'm Fay."

Dawn shook Fay's hand, shaking a little. "It's an honor meeting you, I'm Dawn, Luna's mate."

Fay smiled and moved to Robyn. "And you must be Gwen's mate?"

Robyn nodded, she was less nervous. She seemed very relaxed, I don't think she's ever nervous. Or maybe she doesn't show it. "Yes, I'm Robyn." She said, shaking Fay's hand. "Nice meeting you."

Fay seemed taken back by Robyn's confidence. "Uhm nice meeting you too, I'm Fay."

I walked closer to them. "So now you met everyone."

Fay nodded before looking at the two boys. "Who are they?"

I looked up. "Oh right... Those are Anson and Colton, Boaz's children."

Fay nodded. "So this is the whole family together?"

I looked around and slowly nodded. "Yeah, it is." I smiled, I never imagined seeing all of us in one room. But I'm really happy it's happening right now.