Chapter 20: Moms

Hazel's POV

"What do you mean, marked me as your mate?" I asked as I was feeling my neck. I gasped when I felt something. "Fay, what did you do?!" I pushed her of me and walked towards her private bathroom, to look in the mirror.

Fay followed me and held me from behind. "I marked you as mine." she said as she kissed her teeth marks.

I looked at it. "Your wolf marked me, damn it!"

"Hey, why are you so angry? You knew we were mates, I only did what my wolf ordered me to do." she said, kissing my neck and feeling my body with her hands.

I was so mad, I can't believe she bond us together. But at the same time it was very sweet. She had given up her power for me. When a wolf would mark it's mate, the wolf can never hurt it's mate.

I turned to face her, our naked bodies hugging each other. I looked her deep in the eyes. "Fay, why did you do that? You know you're powerless against me. I can just defeat you here and claim your kingdom."

She looked at me and nodded, she had no fear whatsoever. "I know and I don't care about it. All I want is you. And I wanted to prove it this way. What more could I do to show you I wouldn't hurt you anymore? Maybe now you'll finally believe me." she said as she looked down.

I made her look at me again and kissed her deeply, I've missed this so incredibly much! "I love you, Fay."

"I love you too, Hazel."

I smiled and knew what I had to do. She had given up her powers to show me how she truly felt about me. Now it was my duty to do the same.

I took a deep breath before taking her left hand with mine. My bracelet was on my left wrist and I had to 'move' it from my arm to hers by connecting our bodies. My right hand would go over it and 'move' my bracelet to her wrist.

Fay gasped. "Y-you did the s-same?"

I nodded and smiled. I looked at her wrist and saw my bracelet was perfectly made for her wrist. Now she was wearing it forever and she was marked my true love forever. We both would never be able to attack each other ever again... That's a huge thing!

"So, what now?" I asked as I gulped, it was all kinda overwhelming.

Fay pulled me in for a hug. "It's alright, Hazel, we'll make the best out of this."

I pulled back a little. "How? Fay, we're at war. There's no good thing about any of this."

"We can stop the war and have peace again."

I looked down. "You know that's nearly impossible."

She took my chin and made me look at her. "Nothing's impossible as long as we're on the same side." she said and looked deep in my eyes. "Are we?"

I didn't even had to think about that anymore. I nodded.

Fay smiled and pulled me in for a hug again. "I love you so much, I don't ever want to be away from you anymore. I felt so lonely without you, baby."

I smiled and kissed her shoulder. It's now that I realized how much I've missed her all these years. I pulled back to look in her eyes. "You don't ever have to feel lonely anymore, baby."

Fay smiled but tears still left her eye.

"Hey," I wiped away her tears. "Don't cry."

She sniffled. "I'm sorry, I'm just really happy. I never thought this day would come. I'm so happy we're talking and hugging and kissing. It's all I ever wanted, baby."

I showed her a small smile. "Me too."

She smiled but sniffled. "I missed you so much all these years."

"I missed you too, and I know who missed you too."

She raised her eyebrows. "Who?"

I smiled.

________________________________

Gwen's POV

After school, I waited at Luna's locker. "Where is she?"

"Don't be so worried, babe, Dawn's probably with her." Robyn said as she kissed my forehead. "Why are you in such a hurry anyway?"

"Because mom wasn't home last night nor this morning, I'm worried. I don't know where she is."

Robyn hugged me. "Don't worry, she's a very powerful woman, I'm sure she's alright."

I smiled, I was really happy that she knew about everything. It felt good to talk about it with her, she gets me. "I hope so."

"I know so."

"Hey Gwen." Anson said as he and Colton walked to us.

"Hey guys, have you seen Luna?"

They shook their heads no. "Don't worry, she's probably with Dawn." Colton said.

Robyn nodded. "I said the same thing but she keeps being worried."

Suddenly Dawn appeared with Luna. Luna seemed a lot better. I don't know what Dawn has done, but I know she can do that again whenever Luna feels sad.

"Hey." Luna said soft.

"Hey." I said and hugged her. "Are you alright?"

Luna nodded. "I'm fine, Dawn and me talked a lot about it and I've realized that my wolf mom may be a wolf like me... Still she's nothing like me. I'm no murderer, I'm no evil or crazy person."

I looked at Dawn and afterwards at Luna. "Are you sure you're alright? You can be sad or angry."

Luna shook her head no. "I'm over it, I just want to get home and hug mom. She's home now, right?"

I smiled, even though I had no idea whether or not mom would be home... "Of course she'll be home."

Luna smiled and took my hand in hers. "Let's go."

And so we walked back home. While we walked, I noticed Luna sniffling around, looking everywhere. She seemed like a human version of a dog... I had to smile a little at that. "What are you doing?"

She looked at me and smiled. "Ever since I turned into wolf, I can smell and hear so much better. It's like a whole new world. It's amazing."

"It sounds amazing." I smiled.

We walked in our street, towards our house. Once at our house, I took my key and opened the door. Luna and me entered, and closed the door, locking it as well. You never know...

We took off our shoes and coat, and put our backpacks down. "I'm so tired." Luna said, sighing deep.

"So am I. I wonder what we'll eat for dinner." I said as we both smiled and walked towards the living room.

We entered and gasped. There we saw our moms, just sitting next to each other, in each other's arms.

"Moms?"