The Teacher: Part II Testament, Chapter 41

CHAPTER 41

PASTOR BEN, AFTER MONTHS OF successfully leading his flock of insurgent Christians, and helping so many rebels find a safe haven in Canada, was finally captured. Though tortured, he was bravely condemned to a feeding station rather than reveal details about the identities of other Manistique Christians, the locations of the Canadian sanctuaries, or any information about the Christian Underground Railroad network.

During the six months Pastor Ben was gone, the global reach of the Guardian's Legion had extended significantly. With many more Disciples in their ranks, GLSF conversion squads were deployed wherever telepathic monitoring indicated the location of Christian rebels. By the time Pastor was apprehended, there were no safe sanctuaries anywhere in the United States, yet after the Jasper rebel victory the seeds of a serious challenge to GLSF control had been planted.

As in the days after the Civil War, when Blacks, treated badly in the South, fled to the North for a better life, discrimination against all mortals, not just Christians, escalated. At first limited to verbal bullying, that quickly led to mistreatment, physical abuse, and finally severe beatings and lynchings. Christians were soon banned by law from participating in society's institutions. Not long after that law passed, the Guardian's Legion Security Forces, the GLSF, began secretly tracking, arresting, and deporting Christians to processing centers.

This went on in every country all over the world until reports came in that all known Christians had been apprehended. The next phase of this Christian Holocaust involved removing all vestiges of the practice of the Judeo-Christian faith. Churches, synagogues, and mosques everywhere were stripped of all statues, icons, books on the faith, and the buildings either remodeled to serve the needs of the state or destroyed.

All remaining Christians who were not being used as drone labor or sent to feeding stations were ordered to the island of Sicily to await their ceremonial execution marking the end of the scourge of the religion that had marginalized the Guardian, and his father, Lucifer, for so long.

AT A SECRET LEGION-CONTROLLED Security Council meeting, the problem of the Catholic Church was brought up. Stubbornly unwilling to adapt to the new order, it was decided that the Vatican-ruled worldwide institution be disbanded.

Disciple operatives were ordered to further exploit the already weakened state of the Church, rocked by decades of pedophilia scandals, the cover-ups, and the legal judgments that drained the papal coffers. Secret Vatican Bank money laundering was exposed in the media along with a clandestine gay prostitution ring serving the needs of the Vatican priests, bishops, and cardinals of that sexual persuasion. More recently, new allegations of widespread racism practiced by the Catholic Church surfaced and led to a new wave of successful lawsuits and millions more in settlements, further blackening the Church's reputation.

In America, instead of supporting the Christian and morally-correct social value of integration and inclusion, the institutional Catholic Church did not challenge the social norms of the times and allowed parishes and the neighborhoods where those parishes resided to segregate themselves, isolating African Americans and Hispanics, while allowing the various White ethnic groups to mix. There were similar problems associated with global Catholic evangelism policies.

In several countries, in a systematic way large numbers of aboriginals in other countries were stripped of their cultural dignity including their native tongues, discriminated against, and forced to assimilate. Children were often relocated away from families to Catholic boarding schools where they were taught to be good Catholics and indoctrinated in the ways of the White culture they were now living in.