The Teacher

Written by RL Morton

First Edition

Copyright © 2015 by Heritage Press

Original Poetry by Sean Truskowski

DEDICATION

This book has been written as a literary resource to promote spiritual development no matter where you are in your search for the Truth.

It is dedicated to people of faith from all religions, open-minded enough to realize that our spiritual understanding must continue to evolve if we are to achieve our ultimate spiritual goal—to become one with the Higher Power who created us.

FOREWORD

Have you ever wondered what happens to our consciousness when our bodies pass away? It's a big question, but let's explore it together. Our minds are like stars in the sky, shining brightly even when the clouds of life cover them. Some believe that consciousness might continue to exist just like those stars illuminating the darkness. If that is so, what could life be like on the other side? Think of it as an amazing adventure. It might be filled with love, understanding, and a sense of peace we can't fully grasp right now.

In the new novel by RL Morton, The Teacher, main character Fallon Ford, a typical high school teenage girl, after surviving a series of harrowing adventures, found the answer to that compelling question which has puzzled mankind from the beginning of time.

Fallon Ford could not resist a nearly fatal attraction to Holden Harwell, whose dark soul was almost as seductive as his mysterious appeal, hypnotic azure eyes, and intoxicating charm. 

The Teacher will take you on a pilgrimage transcending the desperate depths of what seems like the final battle lost by the forces of good, to the soaring heights of knowing a Creator exists, is powerful, and has hopes for the world, before descending again to struggle and search for answers to life's perplexing spiritual questions such as is there life and consciousness after death.

Along the way you'll find yourself searching your soul for hope, for the Light we all need to establish and grow a working, enlightened belief system in what often appears to be a hopeless, troubled world.

While here on Earth let's let our lives shine as bright as those stars. Keep dreaming big and exploring the wonders of existence.

Morton's prose is bold and provocative. The Teacher is a read you must not miss.

The Teacher will test and refine the foundations of your faith and is not intended for the young impressionable reader.