0.4: Coffee x Bed Peace

'I don't wanna wake ya, I just wanna watch you sleep.' - Miguel

'It's not love but it's pretty close.' -Donald Glover (CG)

   After being shown to the guest room , she found herself in the guest bathroom which stood across the hall from the bedroom. Before, her host provided her with a towel and wash cloth which resulted in her doing as she wished . Relieving stress. Her muscles became tense as she rethought the situation . Afterwards she knew that the warm water running down her spine would somehow make her feel better .
  Removing her hair from the topknot that she'd done countless times, she let her semi long hair fall down her back . Soon after, it began to curl. Grabbing her pomegranate and mango scrub , she squeezed it out onto the washcloth soon to move the cloth along her arms. She began to scrub, soap taking over her figure . After shaving and washing her face , she rinsed the soapy liquid off .

   Sighing she stared at herself in the mirror and observed her reflection . Using the towel that was provided, she dried her hair and licked her lips. Her body was now covered in a thin baseball jersey and a pair of black knit shorts . After a moment she found herself on the bathroom floor, fiddling with her long boney fingers. Her emotions were everywhere. From the moment she bought her airplane ticket, a few months ago, to the point of her getting on the airplane, and the few hours she had with him , her feelings had changed drastically ; once again. She was beyond happy when she got off that plane and now, she felt beyond pressed .

   Dragging her feet across the cold wooden floor, she found her feet meeting with the carpet that filled the guest room that she'd be staying in. Once she entered the room, she closed the door and looked around . Obviously, no one had stayed here . The room had a nice aura to it , it was uplifting in a way even though only one light was on. She glared at the luggage that her friend had brought in and huffed, quickly rolling into bed. Grabbing her phone and earbuds that she had placed on the bed before going the shower, she attached the earbuds into their designated location and put the right and left buds into her ears. Quickly , she scanned through her phone and played a cover version of "I'd Die Without You" by Childish Gambino . A tear threatened to fall as she fell asleep to a playlist she had dedicated just for his voice , which she'd fallen in love with each and every time she heard it.

   Rubbing her eyes, she slowly began to open her eyes once again. This time they revealed the figure from last night . The music from last night played lightly in one ear . Typically she wouldn't fall asleep with her headphones in, she couldn't sleep with music playing but she had forgotten to take them out. What seemed to be ; simply 'her resting her eyes' turned out to be more than that.

"Are you watching me?" She whispered groggily, staring back at him, removing the earbud from her ear. The boy continued to stare and after a moment he shook his head and smiled .

"No." He commented , shrugging in the chair adjacent to the bed. She shook her head and rolled her eyes only to roll over slightly and prop herself up .

"Because that's not weird at all." His eyes wondered after a long moment of staring into her brown orbs. Her lips really were swollen , like she had said they were when she woke up. He noticed the simple things , that he hadn't noticed when they video chatted . She had grin marks that stretched from ear to ear , her ears no longer held one piercing , they held two. One was stretched (the slightest bit) and the other was not. A beauty mark laid below the structure of her chin and small marks found their way to plant themselves onto her body. Along with that, freckles covered both of her hands. Her eyebrows weren't exactly their natural shape anymore. Naturally, her eyebrows were thick and bushy. She was still beyond gorgeous but he hadn't taken the time to notice how much she had changed . Her hair was still pulled up in the curly messy bun she had thrown her hair in , during the middle of the night and her face was still naked of makeup. He also noticed the dried up tear streaks.

"I didn't mean to wake you."

"Well, you did . " She said jokingly. "You were literally burning into my soul." She yawned and said, on a more serious note .

"I just wanted to watch you sleep." He admitted, removing himself from the love seat that he sat in. She blushed slightly and shook her head.

"Of course ." She mumbled .

"I'll let you go back to sleep. I honestly didn't mean to wake you. I just missed watching you sleep. You always look at ease . Like nothing matters anymore." He stated, heading for the exit. The girl didn't say anything as he left the room, she just continued to fiddle with her fingers . Soon she sighed and laid back down , hoping she could feel the everlasting bliss she once felt while she was a sleep once more.

    Not everything between the two was negative . It wasn't necessarily negative to begin with but in a way there was never complete bliss. There were too many known and unknown feelings involved . She used to fantasize about being blissful with him after he spat all his nonsense but she quickly realized she was stupid to do so. As much as she hated to admit, there was no future between the two. Maybe there was but even if there was, it wasn't in this lifetime and that killed her. A future between the two just didn't seem possible anymore.The girl sat on her , typing away on her iMac . Here she was writing . She wasn't writing anything in particular . It was just free writing like it usually was. Even though her plots were always complex, she never went through with the ideas. She was always pelting herself with new ideas . Sure, that was a good thing in some cases but in others, it made it seem impossible to get anything done. A light knock interrupted her from finishing the dialogue of one of her characters.

"Yes?" She questioned , her eyes removing themselves from her computer screen.

"I just wanted to let you know , I didn't mean to make you cry." He commented sincerely.

"It's not a big deal. Nothing I'm not used to." She stated , her eyes gazing back down to her screen.

"Aria ." He said.

"Daniel." She chirped back.

"Aria."

"Daniel."

"Aria. That's foul."

"A lot of things are foul."

"I never meant to make you cry."

"Are you serious right now?" She questioned, closing her laptop slowly, trying to avoid slamming one of her most prized possessions. "You never meant to make me cry? Well, you do. Over and over again . Time after time . We've been through this. I honestly, don't want your apology ."

Biting his lip, he shook his head," I'm trying to apologize. It's not like-" before he could finish his sentence Aria interrupted him.

"Don't you have some girl to see ?" She scoffed, slightly annoyed.

A/N: I'm not content with the names . Do you guys thing I should change Daniel to Dacian and call him Dai for sort or..

If you guys have any name suggestion , please leave them down below. I would prefer Unique names . Thanks in advance .