0.11: Flatline

"How come you act so different?
Talk to me—I'll listen"
__________
How could you pull the plug and leave me flatline?
        -Flatline : Justin Bieber

    What was one supposed to do when they felt unloved after receiving affection that was self evident and then simple vanished? How could one adjust? Left alone with no warning. No harbinger worthy of signaling such devastating information. How was one to feel when one simply cared but didn't care? How could one be so deceiving in her eyes? She cherished and adored him. She'd loved him more than he realized yet that slowly faded just like everything else.
     These past few days were supposed to be everlasting bliss. The trip was supposed to symbolism a step forward. Instead, the trip indicated the two needed to take multiple steps backwards. It all came down to knowing whether to give up or retry the task at hand.

"I care about your feelings more than I care about my own and honestly, I don't think I can continue to do that." She whispered as she fiddled with her almond shaped nails.

"I'm over this. I'm over it. I'm over you."

"Ari."

"No, Daniel. Don't Ari me. Go be happy. I swear it's okay."

_________

Chapters 11 and 12 will be revised and possibly made longer (scenery details. I want to paint a vivid picture since it's looking somewhat dull) as the story progresses. I apologize for posting chapter twelve before eleven.

  Some chapter will be shorter than others since some chapters are literally fragments .