0.31: Say Goodbye // FIN

"Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about."
Chris Brown - Say Goodbye

When we first met, I thought everything would fall into place. Forever and always.

I soon learned, nothing was forever and always, always turned into never.

Similar to "one day", the phrase that always rolled off of my tongue with ease when I thought of him.

One day never really came, it was all apart of my imagination.

A figment that I should've known would never come.

I'm glad that's over now.

It's definitely canceled.

I hated goodbyes, yet that was his favorite word.

He said goodbye to me while he greeted others with a more desired approach.

"Hi. How are you?" or anything that actually showed he was interested.

The audacity.

I should've known how stupid it was to get involved with him.

It wasn't like no one warned me because surely plenty of people did.

I simply didn't listen.

I'm sorry; I know I can be stubborn at times.

I'm still young, one little heartbreak isn't going to determine my future.

Although it had the potential to do so, I wasn't going to let it.

I never thought I would be able to say goodbye back, but here I am..saying goodbye.

Maybe not verbally, but our departure was colder than a simple goodbye, so I guess that makes everything ok.

However, I'm not going to be content until I state goodbye, the same way he did.

Man, how great does this feel.

If I knew I'd still be fine without you, I would've let you go long ago.

Goodbye Daniel.