43. Running Like Hell

Katherine rubbed her temple, the desire to feed was growing but knowing what Dean had in mind for her was much worst... Permanent death perhaps? But he was suppose to love her & protect her. I suppose that is what happens when a hunter falls in love.

Katherine walked out of the bathroom like nothing was wrong and went about her business. Dean looked at her warily with his left hand touching where his gun sat on his hip.

"Are you going to kill me?" Kat asked
Dean looked at her with sympathy in his eyes and muttered "I don't know yet, you need to be fixed." Kat rolled her eyes and got dressed, she sped around the room and threw Dean onto the bed. Deans head hit the headboard and knocked him out cold. "I guess I'll live another day after all." She mumbled to herself as she snatched up her belongings and fled for somewhere far away from Dean.
Katherine ran until she hit Tennessee, she knew it wasn't far but Dean wouldn't expect her to be heading in that direction.

A few hours passed and Dean woke to see lay had left. He sat up and threw a pillow across the room knocking a lamp off of the coffee table. "Damnit Kat." He cursed and tried to find his cell phone. No luck, she had stolen it more than likely he thought silently to himself.

(Hey guys!!!!!! Tell me what you thought of this honestly... Is it bad? I know I need an editor and new cover BAD!!! Volunteers message me ;) Thank you guys for all of the comments that you have made so far on the rest of the story! Lol-Kat.)